you and me can write a bad romance

* 3 weeks later *
" Dabi can you please get out your room you've been there for 3 weeks "
his room was silent...
" come on Dabi you need to eat "
still silent...
" Dabi please don't make me open the door "
no voice...Shigaraki grabbed a key he had in his pocket and opened Dabi's door...
"Dabi ? OH MY GOD DABI ! "
Dabi was laying on the floor only in his boxers...his body looked boney and pale.
" i-i'm gonna take you to the hospital a-and they're gonna be able to h-help you " he carried him his body was so light...he walked to the car and slowly put him in the backseat then drove him to the nearest hospital...
-
-
" it seems like he hasn't eaten anything in weeks or even slept...did anything big happen that you know...might have caused this ? "
" well his boyfriend broke up with him 4 weeks ago and he's not taking it very well "
" oh i see..."
" Tomura.... " Dabi called out very weakly.
it was the first time in a long time Dabi ever called him Tomura...
" yes Dabi ? "
" please bring Hawks tell him i really need him "
" umm well "
-
-
My life seems complete....I am very happy also i'm currently dating my beautiful bunny girlfriend! Miruko ❤️ i love her so much...just not as much as-...nevermind...i try not to think about him...but it just seems the more i want to forget him...the more i wanna forgive him...i know he didn't mean to hit me...i know he was drunk and angry...i just miss his beautiful face, lips, bod-
" and so that's why i really hate all types of chocolate ! "
" huh...wait what ? "
" hawks...are you still thinking about him ? "
" n-no ! i was just thinking about what i should give you for your birthday " Hawks smiled nervously.
" ...i know your face when you're lying.."
" i'm sorry ! i'm just trying really hard to forget him, but i just can't ! just thinking about him makes me wanna cry...i really miss being in his arms... " Hawks started crying.
" shh it's okay " Miruko hugged him.
" i'm such a fucked up person ! "
" no you're not...you just really miss a person you care so deeply about.. "
" but i don't wanna miss him ! i wanna forget about him... "
" you know you can try as much as possible, but it'll still be the same...you can't forget about your soulmate "
" my soulmate ? "
-
-
🤭🤭🤭