HOPE?

3rd person's point of view

It is the third day of Naruto's torture. The October 10th. The poor soul is broken not just from outside but also from inside. He has lost his hope and the only thing he can think of is that he will die soon. The poor child has been abused by all sorts of things already. Starting with blades, knifes and other sharp object through poisons and drugs and ending with electrical shocks and fire. His body is dirty, bloody, covered with cuts and into flesh craved words like ''MONSTET, DEMON, SCUM, MURDERER, FREAK, ...'' and burns from electricity and fire. Most of his cuts however are already healed and the words became scars. But Naruto can't see that and hid prisoner didn't realize it. The loose of blood however is something Naruto realized already but he doesn't have the time to question it since his mind is only thinking about the nearing death. He is so occupied with this thought that he doesn't even realize that the door has opened.

ANBU(weasel)'s point of view

We still haven't find the missing child. It has been three days already and lord hokage is so pissed off that he ordered us ANBU to bring some of the villagers into the interrogation department to find if they know anything about the boys whereabouts and to torture those that have hurt him in any way after fulfilling our main goal to find Naruto. In the last few days the hokage hasn't even send us on any mission.

...

I am deep in the forest of death searching for Naruto. Suddenly my ANBU mark started burning. I was summoned into the hokages office. I shunshined in front of the office and knocked. I heard a hurried "Come in." so I opened the door and saw that my ANBU teammates ''dog, raven, cat and dolphin'' were there as well. Lord hokage started talking immediately after I stepped into the room without me even kneeling like the others.

"We have finally found the kidnaper who took away my grandson. Your orders are to immediately go into the eastern forest. There is a small shed in the middle of the forest between our village and the southernmost border with the land of Hot water.  Around 700km from the village. He is in the cellar under the shed and from the mind of the kidnaper we also find out that he probably doesn't have much time. Now go quickly and bring him back!" Ordered the hokage as fast as he could in hard and loud voice. 

"Hai lord hokage." We all said in unity and shunshined into the eastern forest. We went in the direction of the border and after about 2 hour we could see a small shed just like the hokage said. We stopped in front of it going slowly inside looking for any traps. We made our way into the cellar and there we stood in front of a steel door. After Cat opened them, we heard her gasp and she started breathing heavily with tears in her eyes. It was the first time she showed such emotions. Usually she was like a psycho or maniac that didn't flinch the slightest while torturing someone, with smile placed over her face and laughter that made many people go crazy. She ran into the room straight to...O.M.G. My eyes widened and filled with tears just like hers and I saw that something similar happened to the others when they stepped into the room, even thou Dog tried to hide it.

There. On the wall. Was chained a small blonde kid covered in blood. The look at his poor, wounded body, hanging there without movement was unbearable. Under him was a lake of blood. So much blood that it didn't even look like it came from one person.

As Cat was unchaining him, he started to move slightly shoving he isn't dead yet. I came closer, right next to Cat so I could unchain his legs. His eyes were squirming like he couldn't open them and right after Cat took him into her arms, he started to move quickly trying to get away from her in shock. She quickly but him on the ground trying not to drop him. As soon as he was on the floor, he backed into the wall panting, crying and turning his head from side to side like he was trying to find something, his eyes still shut. The other ANBU carefully came closer to him examining him. At closer look you could see all the cuts, scars and burns. It was horrible.

'Who could have done something like this?' I thought as Cat and I kneeled to him.

"We are here to save you." Said Cat softly, trying not to scare the child even more, which didn't seem to work as he backed even more, pushing his head into the wall and squirming his eyes in fear.

"Don't worry. We won't hurt you." I said with concern in my voice as he jumped at the sound of another voice.

"We are ANBU. We came only to bring you back to the hokage. You don't need to worry." Said Cat softly again. That is when he started to breathe a little more slowly getting out of the shock, looking with shut eyes in the direction of Cat. She moved a little closer reaching her hand toward him. He lowered his head in fear of the movement but relaxed after she started to stroke his hairs a little.

"See? You don't need to be scared of us. Now, can you open your eyes?" She said still stroking his hair. He slowly opened his eyes keeping them still a little closed as he looked around trying to find something. Is he blind?

"Can you see anything?" Asked Cat with hope and concern in her voice as she put her hand on his shoulder. He slightly shook his head no keeping his tired eyes still open. He then slowly crawled into her arms cuddling to them. I have to say it was adorable. Although his body was still covered in blood you could still see just how cute he was. After a few seconds he fell asleep, relaxed in Cat's arms. She picked him up and turned toward the others witch me doing the same.

"We're leaving." She said as I gave her a blanket from one of my seals and she tangled him into it. After that we all shunshined back into the village straight into the hokage's office.

____________________________________________________________

chapter 3 completed

i hope you enjoyed it

this story will be probably sasunaru but i decided to divide it into three phases

 1. 3-8 years

2. 8-12 years

3. 15- x years 

and the ship wont start until second phase so i can still change it

what is your favourite Naruto ship???

thank you for your time ❤❤❤