THE KITSUNE

''Abcd...'' Kurama/ninetails

____________________________________________________________

Naruto's point of view

'It's cold... So cold. Am I dead? Wait! Why is everything so wet?' I open my eyes and surprisingly I am in... a hall? And it's filled with water that reaches just to my ankles.

'... ... ... I CAN SEE?' I look around shocked. It's dark... but light at the same time?

'It looks like the light comes from the water. But there is no lamp or ani other sorce of the light... this shouldn't be possible. Just like me seeing isn't. Thankfully it looks like I am still alive. At least I think I am. My wounds maybe are magickly gone but I can still feel and this doesn't look like the way to haven. Maybe hell?... There's no time to guess! I have to find out where I am and what is going on.' I stand up and look in both directions of the hall.

'Witch way?' I think before hearing a low growl. I look in that direction and decide to follow the sound. It didn't sound like the growl was aggressive or meant to scare and warn someone, more like it was made out of boredom and frustration. The light is getting brighter the further I go until I'm blinded by it and then when I open my eyes, I am in a big room filled with water and with a big red prison bars at the opposite side from the hall. Behind the bars is a complete darkness and the only thing that can be seen in the light that comes from in front of the bars is a big clawed ginger paw. The only thing I can hear is a calm breathing of whatever it is behind those bars.

''So. We finally meet. MY PRISONER!!!'' He growled loudly and one pair of glowing red eyes appeared in the darkness but I still can't feel any bad intensions in his voice... WHAAA-?

"Y-you can t-t-talk?" My surprise, amazement and curiosity could be clearly heard from my voice.

'' HMn!? You don't sound scared.''

"Why would I be?"

''BECAUSE I AM THE MURDERUS FOX DEMON!!! YOU SHOULD TREMBEL JUST FROM HEARING THE SOUND OF MY VOICE. Everyone is scared of me and you should be too tiny human.''

"But why?"

''e-eh? DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME YOU LITTLE RUNT? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO I AM AND WHAT I DID?''

"You're the ninetails right? The one that destroyed our village four years ago?"

''Y-yes? And... you're not scared of me?''

"Nope! I can feel when other animals are about to attack and you're kind of one too so I can feel you don't want to hurt me. What I don't know is where we are, how did we get here and why are we here. Do you know?" I asked tilting my head to the side. He seemed a little taken aback but after a few seconds he stood up and came to the light. The sight was breathtaking. Such majestic big body covered in orange fur with nine long tails swinging proudly behind him. Those sharp fangs could be seen even if he had his mouth closed, the piercing red eyes were surrounded with black fur marks that made his eyes stand out even more and his ears stood up showing no fear.

''Well, you are brave, kid. I'll give you that. And your way of speaking is impressive for a four years old. The answer to where we are is your mind. Do you understand?''

"My mind?...hhm... So you are inside of me huh? You must be sealed with some jutsu that has been placed on me since I am probably the vessel. But how can you talk to me trought my mind if your mind is sealed with your physical body?"

''Woohow, kid. You're pretty smart aren't ya. How do you even know that?''

"I already read a lot of books in the library and in Jiji-I mean hokage's office and there was a lot of interesting books about seals and other jutsus."