HOSPITAL

H: "...."- Hokage/Hiruzen

N: "...."- Naruto

____________________________________________________________

Naruto's point of view

''You are learning really fast kiddo but I think we should stop here.''

"HUUUH? WHYYY?" I start whining. 

''You're going to wake up soon and you shouldn't overdo it kid. You do have a big chakra reserves but using sensori to see will take a lot of your chakra and when you'll use it all up now you won't be able to use it when you'll wake up. Get it?''

"Yes... But I don't want to leave yet. I still don't know how to get back here and how to talk with you." 

''Don't worry. I will teach you how to access your mindscape on your own later. 'till than I will do it like this time ok? And I can hear your thoughts as long as you're not blocking them so all you have to do is think.'' 

"'k." My voice was lifeless and sad. 

''Don't make it look like the end of the world. You're really clingy to me aren't you?''

 "But you're like my mother. Looking over me all this time. Can I at least hug you before I go?" And now the foxy is blushing. Hehe. Probably on the mother part. 

''ahh. Ok.'' 

"Yaaay!" I scream as I run to him and start cuddling into his soft and warm fur. So comffi'. He is blushing even harder now. So easy to control the big demon fox. 

''Heh. We'll see if you'll be so clingy after the training I am gonna' give you.'' He muttered but I could hear him. 

''Before you go. Do you want to hear about your parents?'' 

"You mean the Fourth Hokage?" 

''How d'you know?'' 

"Well it's pretty easy to say since he looks so similar to me on the picture from one of the books from library. Plus, you said you killed my parents and then in the story you've told me you said the fourth and his wife died protecting me so it is pretty obvious." 

''heh heh. I just wanted to know if you were paying attention during that story. Hehe.'' 

"Suuure. You forgot about the story didn't ya'." 

''eeh? No way! I was just testing you. And you past. Congratulations.'' 

'So obvious.' I thought not wanting to upset him so he would tell me more about my parents. 

''Ehmhm. As I was saying. Do you want to hear about them?'' 

"Sure!" I chirped happily, smiling at him with closed eyes. 

''So as you know, your father was the Forth Hokage also known as the yellow flash of the leaf because of his sacred technique but I am sure you already know since you read about him in the library.'' He said the end in a bored and annoyed voice. Hehe. Yup. He is right. 

''His name was Minato Namikaze. The Namikaze clan no longer exists as it was wiped out during the Third Great Shinobi War. That means you're the last of the Namikazes. Your mother, Kushina Uzumaki, was a great kunoichi and my second host. She had quite the short temper so she was often called the Red Hot-Blooded Habanero also because of her red Uzumaki hair. You know, the Uzumaki clan is not only known for their red hair but also for their great skills in sealing and big chakra reserves which makes them the perfect host for tailed beasts. All my hosts so far were Uzumakis. Their clan had a strong ties with the Senju clan as they were descended from it but they didn't belong into the Konoha's clans as they were the prominent clan in the land of Whirlpools which no longer exists. Some of the clan's members escaped before the destruction of the Uzumaki clan but the clan also no longer exists. That means you're one of the last members of the Uzumaki clan and also partly from the Senju clan too. That makes your full name: Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze-Senju.''