Chapter 13

This isn't a long chapter, but I've been so busy lately I wanted to update it....

I will TRY to make the next chapter longer, promise..:) Tell me what you think of this because I LOVE your opinions!

Ginny’s POV**

    “Come on guys in you go.” I ushered Percy and Claire into the car after we finished our lunch at a small diner.

“On the road again?” Claire pouted slightly making me laugh.

  “Yeah sorry honey. We’ll be there soon.” I promised before closing the back door and hopping into the front.

“Where are we going exactly?” Percy asked helping Claire with her seat belt.

  “I’m not sure yet but as far as this car can take us.”

    “There it is!” Claire squealed as the ocean came into view. It was a breathtaking view as the car crawled up the cliff. This is it. If I wanted anything other than going back in time to save my family it was to live near the ocean. It was just so peacefully, I love it.

  I parked the car near the edge, hopping out the sea breeze flew around making me feel so free, like everything was alright. Like my parents were still alive, like my brother loved me....like my mate accepted me. Tears sprang to my eyes but I quickly wiped them away, turning to face Percy and Claire. They had these precious-ly excited smiles on their faces.

“Are we going to stay here?” Claire asked looking over at the ocean.

I shrugged looking at it too. “I don’t know. Do you want to?” I wanted to I did, really, but my heart just wasn’t in it anymore. I, more than anything wanted to go home, where I was unappreciated, beaten, and basically forgotten until they either needed something or I did something wrong, but it was home and where my wolf, and heart, wanted to be. Most wolves like to travel in packs, aside from the rogues who are savage creature and don’t feel their human sides. So I liked being around my family, or pack, no matter how they treated me. I knew I should hate them like they hated me but I couldn’t because I hated me too.

“Yes!” Percy and Claire shouted at the same time bringing a small smile to my face. Focus on them, Ginny. You’ll be fine. I chanted as I nodded.

“Alrighty then, Let’s go look for a place to live.”

***~~~***

“And the view is to die for.” The relator laughed. I smiled and looked around the large apartment, and when I say large I mean bigger than my room. The apartment is average size, two bedroom, one bath, kitchen, living room all that good stuff but the reason I really wanted it was for the view plus the fact that it was already furnished.

“It’s amazing.” I whispered gripping the balcony as I leaned over it slightly. “Is this safe?” I asked looking down as the balcony was over the ocean. It was crystal blue and you could see it getting dark the further it went out.

“100% safe, just don’t let the kids out of your sight.” She nodded smiling.

“I don’t usually.” I told her and then smiled, “I’ll take it.”

“Okay.” She nodded, “Cash, check or do you need a loan?”

“Cash.” I said handing over the money and she smiled giving me the keys while taking my money. “Thank you.”

“No.” She laughed, smirking, “Thank you.”

After she left Percy and Claire were hungry so we went out to get something to eat. “Okay pick anything you want, understand?” I told them pulling into a parking spot outside of the small grocery store. The both nodded with smiles on their faces.

“Anything?” Percy questioned.

“Anything.” I nodded laughing slightly. Usual when we went to the grocery store we had a set amount of money but now I can spend MY money however I want. The reason I couldn’t just buy anything I wanted normally was because they could access my account and know how much money I took, but I dropped them off the account so now its all mine, as it should be.

We spent at least two hours in the store before we finally checked out, our cart filled to the brim with any sugary thing we could get our hands on. Once we were in the car it was two o’clock and I drove to the school where I had an appointment with the principal to enroll Percy and Claire.

“Can I go play?” Claire whined as children ran about on the playground.

“NO!” Percy shouted grabbing her hand tightly pulling her closer to us.

“Why?” She pouted but trudged along with us, slapping her feet on the pavement.

“Not today ClaireBear alright.” I told her, “Maybe tomorrow.”

“Promise?” She sniffled.

I nodded, “Sure.”

They were accepted into the school no problem and would start tomorrow. Claire was so excited to meet new people and make some friends, while Percy was a nervous wreck. We watched a movie to help calm him down but he still fidgeted and wouldn’t fall asleep until nearly three in the morning.

“Come on, up.” I called into the room as I opened the door wide. “It’s your first day.” Claire jumped up with a smile on her face and started getting ready. I went over to Percy and pulled the covers down so I could see his face. “Come on Perc.” I shook him gently.

“I don’t want to go.” He mumbled back at me.

I laughed, “why not? It’ll be fun.” I tried to persuade him. He sighed loudly, slowly opening his eyes to revel unleashed tears. “Percy, what’s wrong?” I asked worried.

“I’m scared Ginny.” He looked up at me, “What if they find us? What if they take us away from you? what if they hurt us? What if-,”

“Percy.” I cut him off, “Don’t think like that alright. I won’t let any of that happen understand? But I need you to go to school, okay? I need you to watch over Claire alright.”

He nodded, “But what happens if it happens?”

“Don’t worry about it alright, it won’t.” he nodded again, “Then come on, you’ve got school and I’ve got pancakes to make.”