Chapter 17

Sorry about the wait!  This isn't the best chapter and isn't all that long either...sorry.

“Who the fuck are you?” Jacob growled, “If you could excuse us, I’m making my mate.” He told Wes having no clue who he was.

  “Help me Wes.” I pleaded and he growled.

  “Get the Fuck off her.” He screamed yanking Jacob off me, I sighed in relief but my wrists were still burning. Wes had Jacob against the wall, snapping and growling threathenly. “She’s not your mate.” Wes spat in his face, “She’s mine.”

“The hell.” Jacob responded gritting his teeth, “She’s been mine since the day she was born.”

  Wes growled loudly causing the house to shake a little, it scared and turned me on at the same time. “Wes?” Teddy asked running into the room, looking beyond worried and anxious. “We found Percy and Claire but there is no sign of Ginny.”

“The bed.” Wes growled lightly nodding his head in my direction.

  Teddy’s eyes quickly snapped to mine before he growled, “What the fuck was going on?” He asked running over to the bed. Tears came down my face happily at the anger on my brothers face, I knew it wasn’t directed towards me it just proved to me he cared. He cared! Can you believe it? Who know?

“Teddy?” I cried, once my hands were free I threw my arms around him.

  “Jeez Gin.” Teddy laughed hugging me back. I forgot how much I missed his hugs. Like he’d protect me from the world, just like he did when we were kids. “Come on, Percy and Claire are freaking out.” He pulled me off the bed.

  “Where’s Wes?” I asked worriedly looking around the room, both he and Jacob were gone. Fear set in, what if he was hurt? What if Jacob killed him? “Where is he? Where’s Wes?” I cried spinning around fearing I missed the obvious.

“Shh, Gin don’t worry Wes can handle him.” He tried to sooth me but it wasn’t working. I wouldn’t be calm till I saw him with my own eyes. “here.” He handed me his shirt and I just stared at it confused.

“What is this for?” I asked momentarily distracted.

  “Your shirts ripped to pieces.” He chuckled, his eyes darkening, “Mind telling me why?”

  “I-He uh...” I began pulling his shirt on over my head. My face flushed bright red at why my shirt was ripped but my body went cold in fear. Somethings wrong. “Wes..” I whispered my eyes filling with tears instantly as I ran from the room.

  “Ginny?” Teddy called behind me. “What’s wrong? Gin?”

  I couldn’t turn around, I had to find Wes, I had to find him now! Once I was outside my dread came over me nearly knocking me to the ground. Across the large field that the house was located in, through the sea of wolves fighting was Wes fighting with a large black wolf, who I’m guessing was Jacob. Wes’s brown wolf had blood on it and I hoped to God that it wasn’t his. My eyes widened with fear when movement behind him caught my attention, it was a wolf was sneaking up behind him, “Wes!” I screamed to him, he jerked his head up in surprise and the grey wolf took advantage of this and tackled him to the ground. “No.” I ran for him dodging wolves laying on the ground and some fighting. “No please, no.”