Chapter 14

I'm so sorry it took so  long to update!

I did Wes's POV and I tried making this chapter longer! Yeah well that didn't really work out too well...

I LOVE that you like this story, it makes me so happy!:) And I finished with Tennis and that was the main reason I couldn't write as often, but now I can so the next chapter will be up faster...probably. Anyway, ENJOY!

Wes’s POV

    “Can I help you?” A young woman smiled sweetly as soon as I walked into a little diner.

“Just one. Thanks.” I smiled back taking the menu she handed me.

“Can I get you something to drink?”

“Just a coke please.” I nodded looking over the menu.

She came back quickly with the coke, “And to eat?”

  “A hamburger, extra pickles.”

  “Alright, I’ll bring it out soon.” And she went away. Good I thought as my smile dropped, she had similar blue eyes to Ginny but Ginny’s were so much more, I don’t know, they shinned. I looked out the window across the street, I was studying the sky thinking about Ginny. I hope she’s alright. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I pulled it out quickly, stupidly I thought it might be her but she didn’t even have my number. It was Teddy.

  “Hey.” I answered in a monotone.

“Wes, I...did you find her?”

“Not yet, but I won’t give up. I’ll keep looking.”

  Teddy sighed, “I know, the whole pack knows Wes and they- they aren’t too happy with it.” he finished. I closed my eyes, this is what I feared a rebellion. Shit, what am I going to do? I lost my mate and my pack.

  “I know, I just-I...I love her. I have for a while now.” I whispered into the phone tears threatening to spill over. Geez pull it together, crying isn’t manly. Hell I just lost my Mate and I don’t know if I’ll ever see her again, scratch that I will see her again I just don’t know if she’ll take me back.

“How long.” He asked gasping.

“Ten...years or so.”

“That’s not a while, that’s practically your whole life!” He gasped again. “Geez why did you....you know reject her?”

“I didn’t.” I growled and calmed myself with a deep breath before continuing, “Look at the pack, tell me that they would have been okay with us, with her being their Luna.”

“She doesn’t deserve this.” he whispered, “Bring her home. Alright.” And he hung up.  I planned on it even if it was the last thing I did.

After I finished eating I paid and slumped back into my car. I turned on the GPS, and it started blinking and beeping as the car headed right for me. My heart accelerate as I was frozen in fear. Don’t get me wrong this is what I wanted, to find her, to see her, for her to be alright but I hadn’t thought of how I was going to get her back yet and I was scared of rejection. The moment I saw the familiar car park in a spot across the street, I never broke my stare from it, afraid it would disappear before me. I pinched myself to make sure I wasn’t dreaming when the car door opened and out stepped my life.