The meeting

Malachi was walking in his chains to his new attorney he was hoping in his head maybe this one wouldn't give up on him his case was hard because first he was black man and he framed for killing a white women and her family. He was just in the wrong place in the wrong time and he surrounded his self with the wrong people. He was the designated driver for people who want to raid a house and take someone valuables which they have successfully have done but since Malachi fit the description of the robbers they stop looking for everyone else. He thought after this he was stuck until Milan
"Hello Mr.Evans I am new attorney" she said reaching her hand towards him he obliged on shaking her hand and sat down. "I've been looking through your case I wanna help you in every way that I can" she said, he looked at her with a look of bore and said "I heard this shit before for real why you sitting here don't you gotta sit on somebody's dick or something" he slyly said. Her face look astonished she was appalled but she could handle him like her other clients. "See this is what we not gon do we not gon sit here and be disrespectful because you are stuck here your case has been opened  three times and this is the fourth time in the last ten years so before we get disrespectful let's say you need me" she said smartly. He sat back and just looked at her with an attitude. " you know what do you wanna get out here Malachi" she said "yeah" he mumbled "then straighten up nigga" he looked surprised and sat up looking at her. "Now I see you here you was somewhere at the wrong time and you were set up right?" She questioned "yeah I was with my niggas they said they needed to do a stop before we headed to the club" he looked at her biting his lip. She looked at him then looked down at his paper work flipping through the papers. He smirked knowing why those were her actions. He knew he was a attractive man and he could have who he wanted he have fucked some the guards that was there because hey men have needs too. "So have ever made it to the club Mr.Evans" she said looking every where but him. "Nah they all pulled out after that Mrs..." he said he was trying to see what was her relationship status "MS. Farrow" she said stressing the 'Ms'. He smiled and scoffed. "Mr.Evans please keep this professional I'm just here to get you out" she said crossing her legs she knew what he was doing and wouldn't work on her not at all. "What makes you think I was beyond professionalism baby" she ignored that and said "I see you was on your way to become a basketball player it was this slip up" "yeah but you kno how that goes" he said " maybe that can still happen just me time to make it happen" she said gathering her files and things "we'll see MS.Farrow I have hope with you" " that's all I need Malachi that's all I need" she walked away with a switch. Malachi was looking at her ass while she was walking away "damn" he said why they was putting the cuffs back on him " time to go come on" the pulled him up and took him back to his cell he walked in. "So what's goin' on" August said "ya nigga might getting out and man she was fine" Malachi said " I know she was the one that got me of my domestic abuse charge and she's the reason I'm outta here" Malachi looked surprised once again and smiled. Yeah now he definitely has hope.
Vote ❤️
Leave feedback❤️
Plz share 😊