Take me serious

When Milan left Rikers Island the breath she didn't know she was holding has been let go and now she was driving and thinking about Malachi from the blatant disrespect to his smirk when he knew he was giving her that feeling. But she knew how to keep it professional when it came to it for god sakes she keep it professional with August and we all know how fine he his. Now he'll be out running his businesses that he should be doing. She was happy knowing he will be out less than 2 months and it was all because of her. She pulled up to her condo to another car parked in front of it . Milan did a silent prayer before getting out she already knew what was about to go down when she got into her home. She grabbed all her things and went inside greeting her guest. "Hello mother, Hello father and her Trinity. She greeted her parents and bestfriend. "What due I owe the pleasure of y'all in my house" she sarcastically said. Her mother started " I'm not over that fact that your house looks like you just got it but your father wants you to come to his business dinners tonight where something nice and tight because we all know how you dress" her mother rolled her eyes and pointed to her trousers , dress shirt and her nude red bottoms. "I'm not going to that I have case I'm working on" she said her father snorted "look at you working all of sudden well I need you to seal a deal with my partner do imma need to put that on hold." Milan scoffed "first of all I'm not fuckin ya colleague so that's out secondly this man is in jail for something he didn't do and you want me to 'pause'  that yo get out and put my key by the door thank you" she said opening her files. "I told you we shouldn't have came here but you thought your daughter was do it she only worries about herself ." Her mother mumbled to her husband walking out, Milan rolls her eyes "why did you let them come in here like that" "they said there on important business Milan" Trinity said shrugging her shoulders. She looked at her best friend stupidly "when are they ever here for 'important business' Trinity?" "I'm sorry I'm sorry I forgot how they were" she hugged her and looked at her work "ok so what fine nigga you are representing now" she shrieked. Milan laughed whole heartedly "his name is Malachi Evans and he's 26"
She looked at the picture and smiled "ooouuu he's fine fine"

 Milan laughed whole heartedly "his name is Malachi Evans and he's 26"She looked at the picture and smiled "ooouuu he's fine fine"

"Yeah I know this one is going to be hard but I gotta keep shit professional" she looked at the picture and bit her lip. "Fuck professionalism I'm would have jumped on his bones" she made gestures like she was sucking dick. "And I wonder how you own a business" she looked at her friend stupidity " because I'm that bitch" she got up and started twerking. "Well I need to focus and I can't do that with you here" she looked at her friend. "Iight imma leave I love you" she kissed her lips and and smacked her ass and left. "I'm taking this key" she yelled and shut the door. Milan grabbed her hair and looked her door "what the fuck imma do with that bitch." She looked over his files wondering how she was going to work this out. She wants him on parole quick but she doesn't know how quick. She loves to work hard that's why she pick this career, it keeps her on her toes. Anything can happen and she was up for the task. Once done she leaned back took of her glasses and sighed in defeat. "What in the fuck imma do this man past is about more fucked up than his father's." His father had multiple counts of manslaughter and first degree murder. But all those accounts were mysteriously dropped and he served no jail time he was just on parole. "How did he do that- oh." Turns he has strings all up in through the jail and police department. But now the question is how was he able to get himself out of trouble but letting his son rot in prison. That was sick way of thinking but you always got to think about those precautions.

You gotta glimpse into her life
How y'all feeling?
Btw these chapters will get longer and longer
Tell me if y'all like that
Vote❤️
Leave Feedback❤️
Plz share 😌