Work hard, Play harder

Ever since that day the interactions been on her mind heavily. She's been trying to get that touch and everything but it doesn't work. She craves for him and she wants him but she knows she can't have him. So she just threw herself into her work. She has been working diligently and now her hard work is paying off. Her phone rings and she quickly answers it without looking at the name.
"Hello" she said
"If you would like to talk to inmate #2345 press 1."
Her sluggish ways went alert and now she's is overly excited and surprised. Why is he calling her their court date is not until next week? She pressed 1 can the call was connected.
"Why are you calling me? Are you in trouble? Christo-"
"No , no I'm not in trouble that was only 1 time cut it out"
"Ok so why you call me" she learns forward running her hand in her 30 in  curly lace frontal.
"I just wanted to her your voice Milan is that so bad? Hmm"
"Yes,I'm working on your case and you are very much a distraction."
"Well I have some new for you then there is a inmate in here who actually confessed."
"Confessed what Christopher what are you saying." She got up from her desk and started to pace around the room waiting for a answer.
"Inmate 4973 named Gerry says that he killed Keris Evans, my sister."
She stopped in her tracks and raced to her folder and found Keris' picture and smiled.
"You sure what's gonna happen? Is he back on trial?"
"Yeah and they are moving mine up since that he confessed and my record consist of petty thefts"
"Wait why does it say-"
"You have 1 minute left"
"Wait what do I have on my record?"
"Some wrong shit, imma come down there and talk to you about tomorrow"
"No,come now right now"
"Okay okay I will" the phone hung up and she leaned back in her chair. She let a breath out and looked up at the ceiling.
"What the fuck bro,what the hell is going on"
She got up and put on some slides, she grabs her keys and hopped in her Tesla model X and sped off.
Do you like it?❤️
Comment🧸
Leave feedback 🧸
Share🧸
Am I doin good?❤️
It's kinda short but it's ok❤️
Long chapters or short?