*Three*

Y/N POV

It has been a week since the first class.  It was weird, every sense Caitlyn talked to me about Elijah she left.  Like, poof!  Either way though, I don't think I would be happy hanging out with her.  I've pretty much established my own friend group.  Me, Amie, Christy, Sub and Alex.  Sometimes Ethan would hang out with us as well.  We were all chilling in my dorm when Ethan barged in.  He sits down next to Amie on the couch.

 "What's up?" I ask and he shrugs.

 "Nothing really, just bored." I nod slowly.

 "Sick of your brother? " Sub asks, grinning.  He shakes his head and Alex's phone buzzes.  A quick blush sprouts across his face and then leaves.

 "Sorry, I have to go." He says standing up.

 " Denis? " Sub asks and Alex looks at him.

 "How'd you know?" He asks.

 "Dude he's like your only other friend." I say with a grin.  He shakes his head at me and smiles.

 "Whatever, I didn't know you had a record of my personal life with you." He answers.  I stick out my tongue playfully and he leaves.

 I'm sitting in the classroom sketching on some loose papers when Miss Disappear, Caitlyn herself sits down.

 "Hey girl!" She says.

 " Yeah, don't call me that. " She rolls her eyes.

" Whatever, I'm sorry I'm worried about your social life.  Check this out! " She says handing me her IPhone XR Max.

---

E:  There are some people who can't even take hints that their being hated.  I mean like, my brothers girlfriend is living with one first year right now!

---

E:   Does Y/N seriously think she's that smart?   She's in my computer programming class!  I thought we mourned her last brain fell months ago.

---

E:  Why the f*uck does she think she can just come in and steal my friends?  She just a helpless b*tch!

---

E:  Why did she have to come to THIS college?,

---

I stare in shock at the screenshots, all of hate towards... me!  Caitlyn snacks her glossy lips.

"I had to show you these asap!  And did you see who they were from?  All were from that b*tch Elijah!  I told you to stay away from him!  What did you do?" I stare in shock at her.  I thought she was just bluffing on how bad he is but. ...

"I didn't do anything.  Who the f*ck does he think he is?  Trying to scare me off not even face to face. " Caitlyn can probably see my anger.  The whole class I just sit and glare at Elijah even though he meant see me.  When the professor is finally done talking about binary code Caitlyn stands up to leave.

 "Don't worry girl, I've got your back!" She says with a grin and skips out the door.  I gather my books and pop my ear buds in.  I'm looking at my phone trying to decide what track to play when I bump into a warm body.

" Oh, sorry!  My bad! " they say.  I bend over to pick up my books, shaking my head.

"Nah, my bad not you-" I stand up and see none other than Elijah holding one of my books.  I flare at him and take the book back.  He looks confused at my anger, dweeb.

"I'm Elijah!  Your...? " I will my eyes.

"I know far too well who you are and you know far too well who I am so don't give me that!" I snap and push my way past him.  I grown as I walk through the hallways to the exit.  I replay what just happened in my head.  He seemed so... Genuine?  Like he didn't actually know me?  Pfft, no, I've delt with people like him before, just playing innocent.

I unlock the door to my dorm and walk in, it's unusually quiet.  I snap my fingers and say aloud to myself,

"Amie and Christy have class for the next hour or so." I jump into the couch and text Sub.

* **

Y/N:   Hey wanna hang? Dorms empty

S:  Alex has a friend over rn, wanna come here?

Y/N:   Sure y not. Gimmie 10 min.

S:  Kay 

***

I put my books in my room and lock the dorms door.  Sub (and probably Alex's too, the way he worded it) is on the top floor of the building next door to ours.  I walk outside the whole building and down the little path they have to connect all the dorms.  There's a path going down to the beach, one that's just for jogging that goes around the whole campus, and one that connects to a little fountain in the courtyard.  I see Ethan sitting on one of the benches with someone else who is slumped with his head in his hands.  I wave at Ethan with a smile.

"Oh, hey Y/N!" He says, seeming to stretch my name.  The other person shoots his head up and stares at me.  It's Elijah.

"Hey..." I greet Ethan turning my attention away from Elijah.  Ethan smacks his lips and says,

"So uh, I heard you got off on the wrong foot with my uh, brother?" he says moving his eyes towards Elijah to signal that he was talking about him.  I look back and forth between the two and realize why I thought Elijah looked familiar.  He must be Ethan's twin!

"Oh so he's your brother.  Well it's okay, I don't hate you Ethan.  You've done nothing but be nice to me.  I've heard far two much about your brother to say the same." I say glaring at him.  The twins exchange a look and Elijah says,

"C'mon, how bad could I be?  I am the Best!" he says trying to flex his own last name to me.  I roll my eyes so hard I thought they would just fall out of my head.

"This is what I'm talking about and trust me." I say looking him dead in the eyes, "You know why I'm mad so don't play dumb." he rolls his own eyes.

"What did I do?  Bump into you today cause that was your fault!  Or did I not greet your presence when you arrived?" he glares at me right back, kind of like mine was contagious.  

"Elijah..." Ethan says and he cuts him off.

"No, it's okay Ethan!  If I did something "so bad" that she can't just come out and tell me then why even bother?" he throws his hands in the air and puts his head on his hand again.

"Look, Ethan, I have to go meet up with someone right now but I'll talk to you later okay?  If I'm being honest I'd rather tell you why I'm so mad as opposed to him since he already knows." Ethan shakes his head but mutters and okay under his breathe.  I smile at Ethan and glare at Elijah as I continue my way to Sub's.

Elijah POV

"She just deada*s told me off for something I didn't do!  Like, at least tell me!" I complain to Ethan once she's gone.  I shake my head.

"I haven't known her that long but I don't think she'd just be making something up.  She's not like Caitlyn...." I groan at that name.  Anything she ever did or said was a lie, even her tan.  

"Yeah, I never should have dated her for so long." I say to Ethan and he laughs.

"Yeah seriously, a whole month is waay too long.  You have a serious unstable love life." I laugh and look after Y/N as she continued down the path.  I don't know what's up with her but I don't really care at this point.  If she wants to hate me, I'll just give it back.  Simple...

Simple.