*Twenty Two*

*"Break" is over, a week back into classes*

I jammed my hands into the pockets of my hoodie and stalked down the halls to my class. When I walked in the professor still wasn't there yet (he's always late). I sat down at my usual desk and leaned back in the chair.

Denis had gotten sick so he wasn't here today, he was at his dorm with Alex, and Elijah just couldn't make class. As I waited for the professor to come in and teach some computer sh*t I heard the chair next to me get pulled out. I turn to see who had sat in it, hoping Elijah changed his mind about skipping.

"Hey Y/N! Longtime no see!" an overly cheerful voice coming from Caitlyn announced, loud enough for the whole school to hear. I roll my eyes and start fake thinking.

"Who are you again?"

She huffed but kept her smile on her face." Caitlyn, silly! " she answered and I made an 'o' with my mouth.

"Oh yeah, you're that girl who talked crap about me and my boyfriend and tried to snatch him back, now I remember!" She crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"Come on, don't be like that!"

" Right, because I'm not going to be annoyed at what you were doing to me. How much brain is actually in that big head of yours because it doesn't seem like you're using much of it. "

"Listen, Y/N," she kept going ignoring my rude comments. " I'm... Happy... For you and Eli, I really am. I went too far and I'm... Sorry? " I almost roll my eyes again at how pathetic and take she was being. I just simply nod because the professor walked in.

The class goes on as usual and when we're let out I quickly make my way out avoiding Caitlyn. I hear my name being called but I ignore it and hurt towards the dorms.

Instead of going to mine I go to Elijah's, hoping he'd be there with Denis so I could talk to him. I open the door to their form and see walk into the living room like I loved there. I saw two heads jerk up and move away from each other in the couch.

"Uh..." Is all I says ever a sigh comes from Alex and Denis. Denis lowers his head into Alex's lap and Alex rubs Denis's shoulder .

"Jeez Y/N, there's this thing called knocking, you should try it sometime." I laugh at Alex's suggestion and join them in the other side of the couch.

" I have a key for a reason. " I respond with a shrug. Denis looks at me, his face red and his voice congested as he speaks.

"Thank God it was you, if it was anyone else we might have been busted... Again."

" Whatever, you guys are so cute together. But I totally respect your privacy and you guys not wanting to tell anybody. " Alex nodded as Denis closes his eyes briefly. Reading my expressions I looked at him he said,

"103 fever and a headache not to mention his congestion."

" Aw, I'm sorry DinDin. " I say sympathetically, using one of his nicknames the guys use.

"I'm not that bad anymore... Did I miss anything important in class?"

" No, the only semi-interesting thing that happens was Caitlyn apologizing. "

"I didn't think she had it in her." Alex said and I laughed.

" I know, right? I was actually swinging by to see if Like was here so I could tell him. " Denis and Alex shook their heads.

"He's over at Subs right now but you can stay here if you want. We aren't doing anything but watching tv." I nod and turn my Yes towards the tv. I think about what Caitlyn said. Was she actually sorry?