*Fourteen*

Y/N POV

"I love you," I say hugging Elijah outside of Alli's car.  "I'll see you soon." He kisses me quickly before handing me my bag.

"I know, I love you too." I here Alli ' Aww' from inside the car which signals that I need to get moving.  I hug Amie and Ethan and then I see Kaitlyn and Lucas running out to me.  I smile and they hug me too.

"Bye Aunt Y/N!  Will we see you soon?"

"Hopefully, but if we don't I can still play Roblox with you." They nod happily and run to their dad, shivering because of the cold.  I have to Mr. And Mrs. Best and Christopher too who all stayed at the porch.  Finally, I step into Alli's car and we start the drive home.

*** Time skip Until After Break ***

"I bet you twenty bucks you'll find a boyfriend!" I say to Alli before hopping into my flight.  She hits me playfully and I hug her.

"Whatever, I mean isn't love so... Why even bother?" She asks quoting me from the beginning of the year.  I roll my eyes.

"That is DEFIANTLY not the Alli I know." I say hugging her. " I'll see you soon! "

 "Byeee!" I pull out my ticket and board the plane.  The ride wasn't anything to write home about, no sick kids, no weird old men, no friendly college student.  It was just a normal plane ride.  I took the same bus to the college that I did every other time.  This time there was an open seat.  I glanced around, hoping to see Sub and when I didn't I sighed.

 "Looking for somebody?" I familiar voice says walking towards my seat.  Sub sits down next to me placing his bag on his lap.

 "Sub!" I say hugging him and he laughs.

 " How was break? "

 "I became an Aunt!" I proudly announce even though it's technically not true.  He raises an eyebrow.

 " Do you have older siblings? " he asked and I shook my head, enjoying making my friend confused.

 "Nope, I'm now known throughout the lands as Aunt Y/N to Kaitlyn and Lucas Best." I can tell he's confused.

 " Well, you didn't get married over the break... And if you did and I just wasn't invited then I think I'm gonna go sit somewhere else, " he jokes fake standing up.  I also him and laugh.

 "No, I visited Elijah in Boston and Kaitlyn asked me if I could be called that.  She's adorable," I explain and he nods.

 "That she is,"

 " You've met her!? " I ask and he starts laughing at my question.

 "I've known the Best's since I was twelve." I whistle at his comment and he shrugs.

 "Oh yeah?  Well I haven't even known them for a year!  Beat that! " I say sticking out my tongue.  He throws his arms in the air exasperated.

"You can't win with you, can you?"

" Nope! "

***

 "Hurry up Sub!" I say to my brown haired friend as we get off the bus.  The warm Florida wind picks up and I close my eyes to take it in.  It's still January, I'm Ohio there would be snow everywhere but here.... Sub finally gets off the bus pulling his bag behind him.  I laugh and grab his arm, urging him to go faster.  I don't know why I'm so eager to get to my dorm, maybe it's because I'll get to see my friends again... It's defiantly not because I'm ready to see Caitlyn though.

 "It's so... Warm here." Sub comments as if reading my earlier thoughts.  I nod as we walk down the main road towards our college.  It doesn't take that long, at least it doesn't feel like it does because we're here soon.  I stop at the gates and gaze up at the place I'll call home until July.

"Y/NNNN!!!" A familiar voice sounds behind me and I turn to see Christy running full speed towards me.  She embraces me in a hug and injury her back.

 "Man, it hasn't even been a month." Sub laughs and I punch him playfully in the shoulder.  The three of us continue walking after Christy hugs Sub and reach the dorms.

" Sub, come back to our dorm with us!  We can all hang out there and talk about what we did and sh*t.  It's not like we have classes today. " I say, waving Sub back as he starts walking towards his building.  Christy nods, agreeing, and Sub shrugs.

"Sounds like fun."

" Duh, cause it was my idea. " I say as we walk up the few steps to the front.

When we reach our dorm I fidget with my keys inside the lock for a few seconds before the door opens.  I see Ethan, Amie, Elijah, Denis, and Alex already on the couches talking.  They're grins all grow wider when the three of us step into the open room.  I toss my keys in the kitchen island and speed out my arms yelling,

"I'm back and you all missed me!" 

" Debatable. " Denis says and I gasp, picking up the keys and throwing them at him.  He catches them with a smirk.

"Cool, now I can come over and said your fridge everyday!"

"Shut up dumb*ss. " I say and Sub crosses his arms.

"I thought that you only called me a dumb*ss," he frowns giving me puppy dog eyes. " I thought I was special. " I got his shoulder again and laugh.

"You're all dum*sses okay?  Now let's just get on with the sappy greetings and such!" I announce and everybody stands up hugging or talking to each other.  I leave the crowd and being my bag to my bedroom.

"I missed youu." I voice sounds from my door.  I roll my eyes with a smile already knowing who it waz.

iT wAs JoHn CeNa! DoO dOo DoO dOo!  

OKay, not really, it was Elijah.  I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his neck as his hands slide down my body to my waist.

"I saw you a little over a week ago." I point out and he shrugs causing my arms to slightly move up with him.

" I know, but I love you. "

"My we're using that word a lot often aren't we?" I say laughing a little.

" I speak the truth. " he leans down and kisses me with passion.  His lips moving in and out along with his hands moving up and down.  I make little circles on his neck before my eyes flutter open and we back away.

"We'd better go out to the others now." I say taking a hold of his hand and leading him out of my room.  We sit down on the couch with everyone else and join in on the conversation.

"Y/N!  Y/N!  You won't believe what happened over break!" Christy eagerly says without letting me respond.  " Albert broke up with Caitlyn and is dating that one girl... Uh, Kirsten!  Caitlyn is h*lla mad right now! " I shrug pretending not to be interested.

"Serves her right." I mutter under my breathe.  Everyone starts talking again about what they did over the short break and I swear... I swear to you that I saw Alex leaning against Denis's shoulder for a bit before he sat up as if realizing something.  I'm not one to get into other people's business... I mean my name is Y/N and not Amie or Christy but still.. tea is tea.  He notices me staring and shifts his weight uncomfortably so I look away.

"Oh my God, Kaitlyn and Lucas are the most precious beans EVER!" I say randomly and Elijah chuckles.

" I've never met dem before. " Christy says saddened and I smile.

"I'm now an Aunt!" I state proudly and she looks up as confused as as Sub was on the bus.  He laughs and explains for me after I give him a nod stating it was okay.  During all the madness I receive a notification.... And then another... And then another.  My stomach falls when I realize who they're from.

A/N

OOooo cliffhanger!  But I bet ya guys can guess who it was already so like, part cliffhanger! :P

I should probably be sleeping cause I have volleyball at 730 AM but who cares?  My coach literally texted out AS SOON AS I GOT TO THE SCHOOL that she had food poisoning all of a sudden and practice was cancled.  Like what?

The Pals boyfriend preferences and one shots will be published soon I just need to mess around with the cover a bit (and by that I mean I need to send Coke the picture I want on it so she can do it lol)