*Five*

|| "It's okay, Lucas, it's okay!  Don't listen to them!" I say trying to reassure my friend.

 "They're just jerks!  You still have us!" That's Alli.

 " You guys don't understand!  I'm different... I'm not like you guys.  I just... I don't belong and you know they're right! " ||

Y/N POV

It's not my strong point but I right there and cry.  I didn't want to, I didn't want Elijah to see I'm weak and I didn't want him to have the satisfaction of comforting me but for some reason I let him.  I felt... Stupid as it sounds, safer in his arms.  They were warm and soft as he strokes my face to wipe the tears.  As soon as I felt comfortable my mind came back.  He didn't know... Didn't know the pain.  I sniff and push Elijah off me with my little strength from crying.  He lets go and moves backwards a bit on the bed.

 "Y/N... Are you alright?" He asks and I glare at him as I did before.  He shifts his weight uncomfortably and sighs.

 " I'm... Fine now....  This never happened. " I yawn and run my eyes which are still damp from the tears.  

 "Well... If this never happened then I guess neither did this." He leans over to me.  His face inches away from mine.  I don't know what he's about to do but for some reason my body looses its tense.  His lips, close, so close I can feel his breathe on me.  He places his hand on mine and with the other hand he...

 "Gotcha!" He yells picking me up and throwing me off the bed.  He does it gently so that I don't get hurt but no still end up on the floor.  I crack a small smile I try to hide.

 " Idiot. " I mutter under my breathe.  He cups one hand around his ear.

 "What's that?  I couldn't seem to hear you."

 " I said you're an idiot who I will never forgive and will always hate! " I tell back at him and stand up.  I walk over to the door, open it, and close it on his face.  In the living room Y/F/N is over and back on the title screen and everyone is still asleep.  Amie is curled up in Ethan, Sub and Christy are asleep on the separately and Alex and Denis are curled up too.  I smile and try to hold back a laugh.  Without helping myself I walk over and tap Denis on the shoulder until he wakes up.

 "Awwwww." I whisper and Denis looks at Alex who is still sleeping on his shoulder.  Even though he's still half asleep his eyes grow wide.

 " Uh, nothing happened!  It's not my fault he fell asleep! " I laugh and shrug.

 "Sure... Kidding dude, kidding." He shakes his head making sure not to wake up Alex.  He looks around the room.

 "Where's Elijah?" He asks confused.

 " Subs room. " I answer causally.  He grins and gives me the same look I have him about Alex.  "I hate his guys and forever will." I answer before he starts anything.  Always. .. And forever.

Elijah POV

Y/N closes the door on me and I sigh.  No matter what I do, comfort her, trade her, try to talk with her, it seems she won't give in.  I still have time not work on her though, obviously something happened.  I look at the bed and see her phone still sitting there.  The screen still shows the screenshots.

"Who..." I murmur and pick months phone.  I walk out of Subs room with her phone and hear her talking with Denis.

I walk in with a grin and dangle the phone in front of her face.

 "Leave something?"

"You are such a jerk." She says through closed teeth.  I stand upright now.

"Am I?  Really?"

A/N

Hey so this was a really short chapter and I want to apologize for that, I had a little writers block on what else to add to this chapter and decided to stop.  I guess the super long update from the last chapter made up for it tho.   c: