•11

~Devin Pov~"Dad I'm fine" Deja said as we got in the car"Deja what gonna happen if your brothers not there to help you huh?""But they are always there""Dylan and Destiny is graduating this year and Damien can't handle all that right now

~Devin Pov~
"Dad I'm fine" Deja said as we got in the car
"Deja what gonna happen if your brothers not there to help you huh?"
"But they are always there"
"Dylan and Destiny is graduating this year and Damien can't handle all that right now. Deja think about your safety"
"I am. When i got in class it was fine"
"No your being home school end of this talk"
"Gosh" i heard her say. I look up to see her leaning on the door looking out the window.
"Dev" i looked at Cori
"Cori we have to think about her safety"
"I know babe but you can't just yell at her" she said. Deja is the one that don't argue with any not even her siblings. She just sit there.
"Dae I'm just looking out for you" i said. She didn't say anything but she closed her eyes
"Just give her some time Dev" Cori said.

When we got home Deja looked like a sad puppy.
"Come here lets talk" i said and we went to the kitchen.
"Dae why don't you want to be home schooled?"
"Because I'll be by myself. I can't do sports, go to prom, talk to Kayla . Dad i can't do high school stuff if I'm not in high school"
"Okay but Dae look from where I'm at. I don't want a group of people to crowd you to the point you can't breath"
"Okay fine I'll be home schooled than" she said. See she don't argue
"Dae i just want you to be safe"
"Okay dad I'm home schooled now" she said going up the stairs

"How it go" Cori asked when i walked into our room
"You know Deja she not gonna argue. She just said she's home schooled now and left" i said putting my head in my hands.
"It's best for her. She'll
understand"
"Yeah she do but she don't want to leave because she wouldn't get to do high school things"
"yeah but she's popping now. It's time" she said leaning on my side.

~Deja Pov~I was in my room just writing when my phone started to ring

~Deja Pov~
I was in my room just writing when my phone started to ring.

"What's up shorty"
"What's up Hayden?"
"Nothing bored"
"I gotta question"
"Okay"
"Are you home schooled?"
"Yeah"
"Do you like it?"
"Yeah it cool why?"
"My parents want me to be home schooled. When i walked into school today everyone ran to me and crowed me and i couldn't breath but my brothers and sister got me"
"Damn shorty you popping like that"
"But the thing is before i was Deja Booker daughter of Devin and Cori Booker"
"But you making yourself into a somebody and not just a girl living off her parents"
"True"
"Plus it give you time to work on your music"
"Yeah but i can't do volleyball now or go to prom like do high school things"
"Yeah but you know how many events you can go to when your a celebrity. Ask your mom. I bet she went too a lot"
"Yeah I'm making a big deal out of nothing"
"No you not shorty i was the same way"
"Really why you didn't want to leave"
"I didn't want to leave my friends"
"Ahh i don't have friends"
"Yeah you do"
"No i don't literally every person that tried to talk to me i just walk past them or pretend i didn't hear them. I don't like people"
"So your telling me you don't have not 1 friend"
"I mean i do but she's the daughter of my dad friend and we grew up together"
"Well we friends now so now you got 2"
"Yeah okay" i said laughing
"We should talk about that song"
"Alright"

 I don't like people""So your telling me you don't have not 1 friend""I mean i do but she's the daughter of my dad friend and we grew up together""Well we friends now so now you got 2""Yeah okay" i said laughing"We should talk about that song""Alr...

~Kameron Pov~
It's the end of the day and I'm with Mia walking to the gym. We had practice today. As I'm walking i see Kaiser walking with Damien and Dylan.
"Aye I'll FaceTime you after practice"
"Okay" she said kissing me and leaving. I walked up to the boys and dapped them up.

As we walk in we see the girls basketball practicing. I looked at my brother then back at the girls. I'm bout to have fun.
"Aye Kaiser i know someone that got there eye on you"
"I don't care anymore Kameron. I'm done trying to be in a relationship"
"Bro you sure?" Man i was trying to help my brother out.
"Yeah" he said and walked away.

As practice was going i looked up to see Mariah and Aaliyah look over to where we was.

Aaliyah likes Kaiser

Aaliyah likes Kaiser. Mariah was the one that told me. Aaliyah didn't want me to know because she was scared she would get rejected.

I waved at them and they waved back.
"Who you waving at?"
"Aaliyah and Mariah"
"How you know them?"
"We talk some times why you asking all these questions you said you didn't want to know"
"What are you talking about?"
"You said you didn't want to know so I'm not gonna tell you"
"Kameron if you don't tell me i promise you i will give you a black eye"
"Damn you the one that said you didn't want to know"
"Kameron"
"Fine remember when i said i knew who liked you and you said you didn't care"
"Yeah and"
"Aaliyah is the one that like you"
"Your playing"
"No I'm not. Mariah told me yesterday"
"Yoo Aaliyah is fine asf why didn't you tell me"
"You said you didn't care so i was gonna leave it"
"Bro look at her tho"
"I have a Girlfriend sir"
"Damn buddy" he said laughing
"So what you gonna do?"
"Imma talk to her later" he said
I nodded and walked to my bag. I took out my water bottle and sipped on it while Aaliyah and Mariah walked over to me.
"Did you tell him?"
"Yeah"
"What he say"
"He said that you was fine and would talk to you later"
"See" Mariah said pushing Aaliyah
"I got you tho my bro was about to give up on a relationship"
"Why"
"Because you know Makayla?"
"Yeah"
"Yeah so my brother was into her and was trying to get with her but she thought he was playing so he took out on date did couple things for 4 months then when he asked her out she said that she still feel like he was playing but the truth was she didn't want to be in a relationship"
"Is he still talking to her?"
"Nah she be trying but he either ignore her or tell her to leave him alone"
"Mmm" she said
"I'll talk to you after Practice"
"Alright"