•50

~Lay Pov~I was watching tv while Karter was laying on my chest

~Lay Pov~
I was watching tv while Karter was laying on my chest. He's now 6 mouths. My baby gotten big on me. Anyway I was watching Ellen because Kyle was on there today.

"So Kyle when are you going to pop the question to Layton?" She asked
"Umm I haven't really thought about that. We are good right now" he said
"But I thought you guys went way back to before y'all had kids?" She asked
"Yes we have and I did something stupid, we broke up and now we back together" he explained
"So you don't want to make her your wife?" She asked
"No. I don't want to get married" he said

What the fuck. Since when? He haven't talk to me about this shit and the bad thing is he said it on national tv. I'm so pissed off it's crazy.

I cut the tv off and looked at Karter.
"Your Dad is a ass" I whispered.
I get my phone from beside me because Cori texted me.

~on FaceTime with Kyle"

"Yes Alexander" I rolled my eyes
"What I do?"
"Don't fucking do that. We didn't talk about that shit. What the fuck was that Kyle?"
"Layton chill out you got my son right there"
"Kyle he been sleep if he woke up it would be fine but you need to explain what that shit was" I closed my eyes
"What you want to get married now? I gave you another baby now you want to get married?? What else do you want Layton?" He rolled his eyes
"You know what Kyle fuck you" I said and hung up.

I shake my head and put my phone down. I can't believe his ass man.

"Okay Karter you been sleep since we laid down you need to get up now so I can make dinner for you and you siblings" I got up with him now I'm my arms.
He started to whine so I sat him down in his high chair and gave him some fruit.

"There ya go baby now mommy can make you some food" I kissed his cheek before taking out the ground beef from the fridge. We are having tacos because the boys said they wanted that for dinner so that's what imma make.

I was in the middle of making the taco when I heard the door open.
"Hello?" I heard Kyle voice. You could hear the kids footsteps from upstairs coming downstairs.

"Hey dad" was all you heard. They was talking for some time till I heard him come in the kitchen.
"What you cooking?" He asked
"Tacos" I said without looking at him.

"Da" Karter said
"Hey buddy how was your day?" Kyle said picking him up. They played for a minute till Kyle put him back in his chair.
"So you not gonna talk to me?" He leaned on the island
"Nothing to talk about" I simply said
"Yes there is Layton"
"No there isn't Alexander" I cut off the stove and got plates together.
"You sure cause you acting off"
"Just been thinking"
"About?"
"My future" I put the Salad on the table with some dressing. I then put the soft and hard shells on the island
"What about it?"
"I'm not sure if I want to give up not being married. Every girl dream is to have a big wedding. I love you and all but I'm not gonna settle with not having a wedding. So after tonight I'm packing my stuff and leaving" I moved the taco meet next to the shells.
"No you're not" he shook his head
"Yes I am" I got cups out and put them on the table.
"Layton for real? Over this? You starting to get needy man" he rolled his eyes
"Welp after tonight you won't have to worry about it now can you tell the kids dinner is ready?" I looked at him for the first time since he been home.
"No, you're not leaving I don't care no, you're not leaving me with the kids"
"Who said I'm leaving you with the kids? They are my kids Alexander"
"What about Kira? She needs you"
"She's mine too. She's gonna have a room at my house like everyone else"
"I'm not playing with you, you're not leaving"
"And I'm playing with you? I'm not gonna be you're girlfriend for the rest of our lives Kyle. I want to be a wife and you're saying you don't want one so I'm leaving to find someone that do" I washed my hands.

He didn't say anything for a minute. When I looked at him he was crying.
"Alrigh" he said and walked upstairs.
I should be the one crying.

"Kids dinner" I yelled up the stairs.
"Dad not eating?" Kaiser asked
"I don't know" I said sitting down

After dinner the kids clean up the kitchen for me so I could give Karter a bath. I walked into the room to see it pitch black in here. I cut the light on and Kyle was laying on the bed with his head down in a pillow under the covers.
"Karter say dad can you help mommy give me a bath" I put Karter on his back. Kyle turned over and held Karter so I could run his bath water.
"Okay you can bring him in now" I said. Kyle brought Karter in the bathroom undress.
"Bubba bout to take his bath"I said getting him in the water.

The whole time me and Kyle washed Karter he didn't say a word. Maybe I hurt his feelings. Anyway as I was getting Karter out the tub Kyle came in with his towel.
"I got him" was all he said before leaving out our room.

~ 1 hour later~
Kyle has just came back into the room. I was getting my clothes in my bag. He didn't say anything but looked at me. I zipped up my bag and put it by the door. It was just a little carry on bag just for tonight. I was gonna come back and get the rest of my stuff later.

"Alright I'm out" I said but he didn't say anything.
"Could at least say bye rude ass" turned around and got my bag up.
"How?" He said
"How what Kyle?" I looked at him
"How could I say bye to you? You're leaving me" he said
"You made it clear that you didn't want to be married....even on tv" I said
"Lay please don't do this okay you know I love you. Can we just talk about this tomorrow? I'm not gonna let you go anywhere it's too late"

"Kyle I-"
"Layton come get in the bed. I'll take you out tomorrow so we can talk about this" he got up and walked to me. I sat my stuff down and got ready for bed.

When I got into bed I turned to my side. I didn't want to look at Kyle. He huffed before wrapping his arm around me and laying his head on mines.
"Don't think that I don't love you because I do a lot" he said into my ear
"Doesn't show that much"
"Imma work on it" he said.

I rolled over to look at him. His eyes looked watery like he wanted to cry again. I never seen Kyle like this ever.

"Kyle I don't want to force you to do anything you don't want to do" I looked him in the eye to see a tear came running down his face.
"No I don't want to loose you again" he completely broke my heart. It's crazy cause now I'm tearing up too.
"Ky" I held his face.
"Hey let's get some sleep okay? I'm right here okay? I'm not leaving calm down" I held him in my arms.

This man