•20

•Kaiser Pov•I was chilling with Kam,Dill and Damien in my room

•Kaiser Pov•
I was chilling with Kam,Dill and Damien in my room.
"How we all got a girl but not with her right now?" Kam asked
"Mines studying" Dylan said
"Mines sleeping" Damien said
"Mia studying too" Kam said then everyone looked at me.
"What?"
"Where yo girl bro?" Dylan asked
"She's at practice" i said and they looked at me smirking
"What?"
"So she's your girl"Damien asked
"Yeah"
"So why you didn't ask her out yet?" Dylan asked
"Because there's no need to rush into one"
"That don't sound right" he said
"Kaiser you're my brother i know when you lying and that was a damn lie" Kameron said.
"Yeah Kaiser That don't add up" Damien said
"Kaiser are you trying to get back at that one girl?" Dylan asked. I didn't say anything i just looked down.
"That's foul as fuck" Kameron said
"I just want to show her what she missed"
"You're doing the same thing that she did to you"
"But I'm not it's different"
"Bro you wrong as shit" Kameron said shaking his head walking out the room. The other two looked at me before leaving.

I had to get Aaliyah from practice so i get up put my shoes on grabbed my keys and get in my car. On the way there i was bumping to Uzi.
"Hey" i said when she got in the car. She didn't look happy like normal times.
"What's wrong?"
"Why would you do that? If you didn't feel the same way about me you could have told me"
"Aaliyah i do like you"
"But you also wanna get back at her. That's why you didn't ask me out yet because of her riih?" She said doing that crazy girl laugh. You know when a girl mad at you and she start laughing? Yeah that's the crazy girl laugh.
"Don't put it like that"
"That's how it seems Kaiser. On some real shit don't talk to me" she said getting out the car.
"Aaliyah get in the car I'm not leaving you here"
"No I'm not getting in a car with someone that plays with my feelings"
"Okay how to do you want me to fix this huh? I for real do like you"
"Then why do she matter than?"
"She don't"
"She do if you worry about what she thinks. My Uber here i gotta go" she said starting to walk off
"Imma fix this" i yelled to her

•Kameron Pov•I was in my room chilling minding my own business when Kaiser big ass come busting in my room

•Kameron Pov•
I was in my room chilling minding my own business when Kaiser big ass come busting in my room.
"Bro what the fuck you bust in my room like that for?"
"Why would you tell Aaliyah I'm playing her"
"Cuz you is"
"No I'm not. Not completely"
"Look Aaliyah is my homi I'm not gonna let you play her that's not gonna happen?"
"How if i like her"
"You don't like her cuz you worrying about Makayla would you"
"That don't mean I don't like her"
"Yeah it means you playing her"
"No I'm not. Watch on Monday" he said pushing me before leaving out.