•47

~Kayla POV~"Jay are you still going skating with me tonight" I was on FaceTime with him "Yeah baby what time?""Let's go at 6 cuz it close at 11""Ahh you trying to see ya boy? Okay babygirl I got you" he laughed"Okay and? Shut up" I laughed with hi...

~Kayla POV~
"Jay are you still going skating with me tonight" I was on FaceTime with him
"Yeah baby what time?"
"Let's go at 6 cuz it close at 11"
"Ahh you trying to see ya boy? Okay babygirl I got you" he laughed
"Okay and? Shut up" I laughed with him
"Nah but I got you. You coming alone?"
"Yeah" I nodded
"Okay. Is skating all you want to do tonight? You don't want to eat before we go?"
"We can eat before we go if that's what you want to do"
"Okay. Where you wanna eat at?"
"I don't even know what I want to eat. You pick"
"Five guys?"
"Yeah okay that sounds good"
"Alright bet" he laid down
"You tired?"
"No" he yawned
"Yes you are jay. Go to sleep I'll see you later"
"No baby stay on the phone"
"Jay if you're tired go to sleep"
"I'm not tired"
"You just yawn"
"Cuz it's early"
"Okay whatever" I laugh

 Go to sleep I'll see you later" "No baby stay on the phone""Jay if you're tired go to sleep""I'm not tired""You just yawn""Cuz it's early""Okay whatever" I laugh

~Deja POV~
I've been hesitating to ask Hayden about that girl. I just don't want him to think I'm jealous of her. But I do need to ask him about her because I don't want a relationship if he got feelings for her.

 But I do need to ask him about her because I don't want a relationship if he got feelings for her

She's just a friend.....welp I gotta keep my eyes on her.

I didn't even bother to text Hayden back but I guess he felt some type of way about it be he FaceTime me.

"Yes?"
"What's up with you?"
"Nothing"
"Are you sure? If you're worrying about her I already told you we was just friends"
"I'm fine Hayden"
"You can't be acting like that. Deja you might as well tell me what's up cuz I'm not getting off the phone till you do"
"Nothing" I rolled my eyes
"So you gonna act like that instead of telling me what's up?"
"Are you sure y'all are just friends Hayden?"
"What?"
"Do you have feelings for her or do she have feelings for you?"
"No Deja. This jealous shit is not cute so stop"
"The fuck. I'm not jealous of her or what y'all got going on. I was asking a question because I don't want to be in a relationship if y'all have feelings for each other. I don't want to be them people that be years in their relationship to come and find out that you was in love with you're best friend. If you think that's jealous then I'm sorry but I'm not" I said and hung up. Why do relationship have to be so difficult?

~Kira POV~Okay so I think the last time y'all heard from me was when my mother was going off so imma catch y'all up

~Kira POV~
Okay so I think the last time y'all heard from me was when my mother was going off so imma catch y'all up.
So the next day dad and Lay took me downtown where the court house was and dad got Custody papers and lay got adoption papers. I was serious about her adopting me. I don't want to deal with the person that birth me. I want her to live her life with out me.

Anyway imma catch y'all up with me and Ja. Me and him was not seeing eyes to eye on things. He wanted to act single and I wasn't gonna keep asking for him to change so I just let him be. I'm still going to homecoming tho even if I go alone.

Anyway I was chilling with Karter in the living room while mom and dad was having them some alone time. I wonder when they are going to get married they seem happy to me.

Karter start crying so I got up and walked him the kitchen to get him a bottle.
"It's okay Karter. I can't believe you're 5 months" I said giving him the bottle. Kameron had came down and into the kitchen
"Sup sis"
"Hey Kam can you watch Karter while I go use the bathroom please?"
"Mmm"
"Kameron please I really have to go"
"Alright go" I handed him Karter and took off to the bathroom. I had to go.

I walked into the living to see Karter sleeping in his bed thing.
"Well thank you" I sat beside him
"No problem"
"So you not gonna go out with Izzy?"
"Yeah later today"
"Oh okay"
"You just gonna sit here with baby bro all day?"
"Yeah to give mom and dad a break"
"That's nice"
"Yeah I just hope they don't make another one while they are having me time"
"Your stupid" he laugh
"I'm for real"

"Well thank you" I sat beside him "No problem""So you not gonna go out with Izzy?""Yeah later today""Oh okay""You just gonna sit here with baby bro all day?""Yeah to give mom and dad a break""That's nice""Yeah I just hope they don't make another o...

~Cori POV~
I'm in the studio recording for my album when my phone went off.
"Take 10 Cori" my producer says. I walk out the booth and sit on the couch and check my phone.

 I walk out the booth and sit on the couch and check my phone

I waited for Devin to come. Lately we've been some what working on our marriage. He takes me out, he's around more of course with Daila.
Devin is really trying for this marriage to work out.

"Hey" I got up to hug him
"Hey what's up?"
"Nothing just wanted to stop by to see you before I leave. You've been working hard lately"
"Yeah I trying to get this album done but where are you going"
"Playing in New York. We gonna be there for a week then come back for thanksgiving"
"We going to your moms?"
"If you want to"
"Of corse I want too Dev. Your family haven't seen the babies since they was born"
"Yeah but you know she's gonna make you all share rooms and the house is not big enough so imma get us a hotel"
"Yeah that sounds good" he pulled out his phone and started typing and scrolling
"Okay. Everyone is getting a room. The boys sharing, the girls sharing, you gotta room and then my room would be a floor above"
"Wait why you get you're own room? You don't want to share with me Devin? You don't want to share with you're wife?"
"I didn't think you would want to share with me. Remember taking it slow"
"Not that slow. I wanna cuddle with someone. The kids never want to cuddle with me nor do the know how to be still"
"They have you're energy" he laughed
"You mean yours?"
"Nah that's all you"
"Shiit"

We both laughed just catching up