roses

jung hoseok and min yoongi are a happy couple. they've been in a relationship for two years and their friends supported them through everything. their relationship was beautiful; despite the fights they have, they always find common ground in the end and make up.

however, their relationship has an effect on one of their friends. as much as that friend supports them, they're sick, and practically dying. it's gotten worse as the years went by; they've grown weaker and weaker to the point that, as much as it hurts to say, they're closer to death than they've ever been.

and that friend of theirs, is named park jimin.

park jimin is diagnosed with hanahaki disease, because of his feelings for min yoongi.

it's been going on ever since yoongi and hoseok started dating, so two years.

which is why the pain is twice as worse, and death is calling him louder than it has before. but, he's fighting. he's fighting for his life and staying strong for yoongi.

will he be able to save himself, or will the couple have to split up to save him?

—•—

hey hey hey!! i'm back with a new fanfic for you guys, i decided to write a hanahaki au kind of fanfic because i think the stories are beautiful and they're well written hehe. i hope you guys will enjoy this one because it's something i've never done beefore and i hope it turns out the way i want it to. :)