20

this is a loooong one!! i hope you enjoy
also y'all are gonna hate me SO MUCH for this one i'm so sorry in advance
also there's an attempt of me trying to be funny but it really isn't funny so sorry again lmao oK GO READ ENJOY!!!

7 YEARS LATER.

—•—

october 13. today was jimin's birthday.

yoongi sat up from his and hoseok's shared bed and stretched. he smiled at the picture of him and the six other boys. it was taken seven years ago, they were all in the hospital huddled around jimin and making funny faces, the said boy laughing in the middle. "happy birthday, jimin," he said.

hoseok was still fast asleep, and yoongi slowly stood up and padded out of their bedroom and into their kitchen to make breakfast. he made some oatmeal and poured some in a bowl for himself and put the lid on the pot for hoseok so it was still warm. he washed his bowl when he finished and drank some coffee, turning on the TV and watching a random anime that had came on the channel while waiting for hoseok to wake up.

a lot of things happened months after jimin's funeral. first, hoseok and yoongi got back together and around a year into their relationship, hoseok moved into yoongi's apartment, because it was bigger than the one he lived in before. now, they've been dating for six years.

taehyung mustered up enough courage to ask jeongguk out, to which he gladly said yes. they were now four years into their relationship and they've been happy together ever since.

the same thing goes for namjoon and seokjin. a few months after yoonseok got back together, they went on a few dates before confessing their feelings and starting a relationship. they've been together for five years.

everyone was happy with their relationships, which was great. their friendship hasn't changed at all and they still hang out all together quite often. they still do the same things they did in their teenage years, and the memories each activity brought back made them laugh until their stomachs ached.

hoseok woke up and yoongi turned around at the sound of his footsteps. "good morning," yoongi said with a smile. hoseok smiled back through lidded eyes.

"good morning," he replied and poured himself a bowl of oatmeal and a warm cup of coffee. he then sat down beside yoongi and they continued watching the anime on TV. "what time are we visiting jimin?" he asked.

"i'm not sure yet, i'll check the chat," yoongi replied. he took his phone out from his pocket and unlocked it to check their group chat for any new texts.

BULLETPROOF BITCHEZ🥵🤪

golden baby🥺✨
RISE AND SHINE OLDIES

alien bear😉💞
bitcH I AM ONLY 2. YEARS.
OLDER. THAN. YOU.

alien bear😉💞
also good morning
babe i love you :)

golden baby🥺✨
i love you too babe :)

the handsomest of them all🥰💘
eW y'all mad disgusting

clumsy with an iq of 148🤩⚡️
can y'all pLEASE SHUT THE
FUCK UP IT'S SO EARLY

the handsomest of them all🥰💘
namjoon it's literally 10am
wtf are you talking about