Torchwick

Quick thing before we start! I have not seen the full RWBY show, I do not know everything which means I'll be writing this as I watch. So if I don't write information that wasn't in the episode in which this chapter is based don't flare at me k love you all bye.

Y/N POV

I am currently walking through the streets of Vale, throwing 100 Lien card up into the air and catching it.

Me: "System, can I call you system? Im going to give you a name... how about Stacy? No.. Hmm.. how about orb. Yes I like that." I ramble on to the now named system Orb.

[Changing default nickname to: "Orb"]

Me: "Alright, Orb how much Lien do I have?"

[You currently have 500 Lien.]

Me: "Okay Orb Thank you." I squeeze my Lien card and it explodes into particles. I continue walking until I reach a certain dust store. I smirk spreads across my face and I walk in.

Clerk: "How can I help you?"

Me: "I need fire dust, lightning dust, and that's it."

He nods and smiles. He pulls out a suitcase of dust containers and places a fire dust container and a lightning dust container on the counter.

Clerk: "that will be 20 Lien."  I nod and pull out a 50 card. I hand it to him and say.

Me: "Keep the change." I walk out of the store and open up my menu again.

Me: "okay skills, skill tree."

[Loading...]

[Semblance Skills]

[Combat Skills]

[Agility Skills]

[Survival Skills]

Me: "Semblance Skills."

[Semblance Skills]

[Advanced Aura] [x2]
[Aura Wings] [X2]
[Dust Infused Aura] [x2]
[Advanced Dust Infused Aura] [x3]

I select aura wings and dust infused aura. The thing lights up red and nothing happens.

[Insufficient skill points]

Me: "Oh okay, max out my skill points." Three skill points appear. I select dust infused aura then close the menu.

Me: "Okay, Orb how do I use dust infused aura?"

[Dust infused aura: Scatter dust(s) along your palm. Activate your aura and simply absorb it.]

I shrug and do it. I dump the lightning dust, and the fire dust onto my hand and activate my aura. The dust disintegrates and electricity cracks around me in the air. My smile widens.

Me: "Now we wait."

2nd TimeSkip woohoo!

I sit on the roof of the dust store talking to myself.

Me: "I wonder what food tastes like here. Maybe it's good? I hope..."

*grumble*

Me: "ORB! You said I couldn't get hungry!"

[That is not what I said.]

Me: "Yes! It is!"

[I said and I quote: "The Gamer will not have physical tolls such as starving.]

Me: "Yeah! So I can't get hungry!"

[Starving does not mean getting hungry. You will not be hurt from hunger but you may still have hunger.]