Initiation

Y/N (Your Name)
F/C (Favorite Color)
E/C (Eye Color)
F/C (Hair Color)
S/C (Skin Color)
N/N (Nick Name)

RUBY POV

I stand on the airship taking us to Beacon Academy with Yang looking out the window as we take off.

Me: "See, Yang we aren't to far from home."

???: *throws up.*

Yang: "I guess the view isn't for everybody." I sigh and rest my chin on my bear palm.

???: "Hey, cutie." My face flares up and my eye twitches, I turn to see a man with F/C Indian type clothes, E/C beautiful eyes, and silver hair.

Yang: "Excuse me?" Yang stands up straight and looks at the boy with her arms crossed.

Y/N: "Oh, sorry I was talking to red riding hood over there." Yang sighs exasperatedly and rests on the window again.

Yang: "nobody loves me..." She says quietly.
Y/N walks up to me and rests his hand on his chin.

Y/N: "Beacon academy huh?" I nod.

Ruby: "Yeah.."

4TH TIMESKIP YAH!

Y/N POV

So basically the stuff happened with Ruby and Weiss, and shit but now it's night and I'm getting my bed ready.

Weiss: "Y/N is it?" Weiss stands beside be as I fluff my pillow with a hand on her hip.

 Me: "That's my name don't wear it out

Me: "That's my name don't wear it out." Weiss sighs.

Weiss: "Do you have any idea who I am?" She says rudely and I smile and look over my shoulder at her.

Me: "Sure do ice queen. Weiss Schnee from the Schnee dust company." Her face turns angry making her look extremely cute.

Weiss: "Why does everybody call me that!?"

Me: "I don't know princess."

Weiss: "UGH." She stomps away, and I smile.

Y/N: "Good night." She groans and looks over her shoulder at me.

Weiss: "hmph, you too.."  She continues to walk and I lay down my head. We have a big day tomorrow. I remind myself,

TimeSkip

I yawn and stretch as I walk into the "men's" bathroom, I splash water on my face and sit down on a bench rubbing my eyes. I open them only to meet the palm of somebody smacking me across the face.

[Perk gained: Detect BloodLust]

I rub my cheeck.

Me: "OW!" I open my eyes to see a full room of women covered in towels.