Skill Test

"Fight me."

Komi says again, urging Y/N on as he assumes his fighting stance. His foot is drawn back with his two fists in a boxing position, his head lowered, and his fluffy hair casting a shadow over his deep hazel eyes. 

"Well.. I guess to work together, you need to know each others limits."

Y/N's lips arch into a smirk and he also assumes a battle stance, he doesn't summon a dagger because he doesn't want to hurt anybody. 

"But, I'm not going easy on you."

'Orb, put 8 Skill Points into dash, put the last five into basic hand to hand combat.'

[Skill Dash: has evolved into skill: Speed (lvl 2)]
[Evolved version of dash: The Gamers speed will be enhanced by 45]

[Basic Hand To Hand Combat: Has evolved into: Advanced Hand To Hand Combat]
[Evolved version of Basic Hand To Hand Combat: The Gamer will have 7 more attack damage while using fists] 

'alright,' 

"Come at me.."  

Y/N says and Komi runs forward, Y/N easily sees him as time slows down as if he was walking. Y/N pulls his hands behind his back and get into an aerodynamic type form. Komi reaches Y/N and throws his fist, Y/N dashes out of the way to Komi's side, Komi quickly catches his balance and spins on his heels to face Y/N who is currently flying towards him, with his fist cocked. Y/N throws his fist forward hitting Komi in the gut. Komi coughs but catches himself by dragging his feet, he quickly regains his balance and throws his fist at Y/N before Y/N could've moved. He hits Y/N in the chest knocking him back a little bit. Y/N lands on a tree and leaps forward again. He pulls his fist back which instantly ignites in fire, a purple aura bursts out from Y/N, Komi trys to dodge but Y/N hits him still. Y/N's attack gets a very hard hit knocking Komi back and slamming him into a tree. 

'Orb, activate speed!' 

[Skill 'Speed' activated] 

Komi quickly pulls himself off of the tree, when he does Y/N who was just standing in front of him blurs and completely disappears. Komi quickly looks around for Y/N only to meet his fist once more. Y/N's fist connects with Komi's jaw knocking him up into the air. Y/N appears above Komi again and slams both his fists into his chest, knocking him down quickly, and slamming him into the ground. Komi groans and coughs up blood. 

'I can't keep up with his movements..' 

"Are you done yet?"

Y/N says standing above Komi looking down on him. 

"How do you move *cough* that fast?"

Y/N shrugs and sits down next to Komi.

"Skill."

Komi scoffs, Y/N stands again and puts down his hand to help out Komi. Komi takes his hand and stands. Komi dusts himself off and Y/N simply starts walking back towards the lake. 

"I'm gonna take a swim, you can go home if you want to." 

Komi scoffs even louder this time.

"You're going to take a swim. In a lake full of Grimm creatures?" 

Y/N waves his hand half-haphazardly. 

"Yup,"

'This man..' 

Komi sighs, he just walks with Y/N to the cliff. When they reach it Komi just takes the ladder. Y/N takes off his shirt and dives into the water. 

'Orb, if i practice something enough can I get a skill for it? Kinda like how I got dash.'

[Yes, if you where to swim enough you get a swimming skill.]

'how long do you think that would take?' 

[If you swim for at least 1 hour everyday for the rest of this trip you will gain a swimming skill.] 

'So that would be seven hours?' 

[That is correct.]

'so if I swim for seven now will I get a swimming skill?'

[If your body can swim for that long yes.] 

'Okay, Can I get a skill that would let me breath underwater?' 

[Once a swimming skill is gained, you may use the skill tree to branch off into different proficiency's. One of those proficiency's is breathing, Every level of breathing you will be able to hold your breath longer. The very last skill of that allows you to generate hidden gills.] 

'AWESOME!' 

Y/N dives deeper into the water, he swims around for a bit near the bottem of the lake. Considering he has the perk [Gamer's Body] he isn't bothered by water pressure. He swims like this for about twenty minutes until he needs to take another breath.

'I could never breath this well on earth..' 

Y/N dives back under the water again instantly met with a large water dragon. He doesn't bother fighting it, instead he just pulses electricity out of his body instantly paralyzing the creature.

After repeating this process for a while Y/N finally leaves the pool. 

'I'm getting that skill.'