First meeting

When I started to write this story I liked to imagine it's a spinoff of BSD but our lovely ginger head belongs to the creators of Bungou stray dogs. I hope you all enjoy my story. Y/n- Your name (Reader).

Y/n was a special human. She had a special ability which was called "ice heart zero plus". In a world with so many ability users it wasn't probably so special but her's was unique. Her ability didn't take any energy from her while using it. She could use it full power for hours but... If y/n used too much power that she couldn't control it will swallow her consciousness.

Today she got accepted to her new job as a detective in the armed detective agency. She was really excited. It was her dream to be a detective! Fight crime and have some action! She was a martial artist and always wanted to test her strength.

Y/n was sitting in the office in front a man called Kunikida. He looked very neat and someone who liked order. Y/n Smirked. 'I see opportunity to tease here hehe~' Kunikida looked at her with stern stare looking at her clothing. Y/n wore a red top and very short shorts. She frowned. "Is there a problem with my look sir or do you just always like to undress new employees with your eyes?" Y/n winked.

"Wh... What?!! Excuse me miss?!!" All the papers he held fell from his hands. He blushed like a tomato. It took so much for Y/n not to burst out laughing. She hid her mouth with the palm of her hand.

Click! A tall brown haired guy with bandages just popped out of nowhere next to Y/n. "Kunikida you have such photogenic face! Now I'm really glad I bought the camera today!" "Oi Dezai!! Stop slacking off and go TO WORK ALREADY! And give me that photo!" "Catch me first Kunikida san~" Dezai winked at Y/n before running away. "Come back here this instant! You're ruining my timed ordered to do list for today!" Kunikida run after him leaving Y/n alone in the office.

Y/n burst out laughing her ass off. "I think I'm going to love this place! This is priceless!" "What is priceless?" a stern serious looking man with white hair in a kimono stood behind Y/n. She was surprised. 'I couldn't even hear him walking to me.' "Well young miss?" Y/n got nervous from his stern look. "The... The opportunity to work here! Yes! I'm just so excited!" "My name is Yukichi Fukuzawa. I'm the president of the armed detective agency." "I'm Y/n the new employee here." "I know. Since Kunikida run off with Dezai... Again. I will explain everything to you about your new job as a detective here."

After twelve minutes of explanation the president gave Y/n a file. "Your first job will be today. It's always best to learn from experience. Your partner for this job will be Dazai Osamu. You are both to investigate random shooting on civilians in the same street." "Yes sir."

Y/n and Dazai walked next to each other to their destination. "Y/n chan why don't you want to suicide with meee? We could have such a beautiful double suicide together! Ah it makes me happy thinking about it." "Dazai when I will want to suicide I promise I'll give you a notice about it." Dazai held Y/n's hands with sparkling eyes. "You're so kind Y/n!"

Y/n giggled. 'Dazai looked like a nice person. I kind of like how his behavior was 'special'. After that Dazai kept acting cheerful and told Y/n about the members of the armed detective agency. Dazai presented many ways to annoy them. Especially Kunikida. Apparently that was one of his main hobbies.

After a while they arrived to the street in which the random shootings accrued. It wasn't hard to find the guy especially when he tried to shoot at them from the roof with a snipper gun. "Let the hunt begin!" He shoot towards Y/n. Y/n looked at him bored. "Ice heart zero plus." Freezing wind blew out of Y/n's hand freezing the bullet midair. It fell on the floor crushing to pieces. Dazai showed her thumbs up. "Good work! Mind showing him the way down Y/n chan?"