Chuuya + Alcohol

I really had fun writing this part. Imagining drunk Chuuya was just too funny and adorable (Kind of sexy too~). Y/n- Your name.

Y/n was sitting in the office of the armed detective agency. She was filling in her last job report. It was a long report. It was too quiet at the agency. Dazai and Kunikida was out on a mission. More correctly Kunikida was and Dazai tagged along to harass him as usual. Tanizaki had job too and Yosano... No one wanted to know what she did with her medical stuff.

Y/n sighed. 'I'm kind of jealous of them. At least they aren't stuck doing some boring report.' Y/n's thoughts started to wonder to a certain ginger head. She wondered if Chuuya was bored with his reports too now.

At port mafia inside a bar Chuuya nakahara sneezed. 'Someone talking about me? It must be that waste of bandages or that crazy Y/n.'

Chuuya slapped his cheeks. "Bad Chuuya! I can't waste time thinking on shitty Dazai and... and..." Chuuya's cheeks gotten even redder then it was from the alcohol. His thoughts wondered to y/n. "Who cares about this crazy daisy girl!! I'm the f boss today!" He pointed at the ceiling.

Ryuunosuke Akutagawa palmed mentally. His superior was drinking already his eighth glass of wine. Chuuya started screaming at the walls after the forth glass. After the sixth glass he tried to punch Akutagawa calling him shitty Dazai.

It was a honor for Akutagawa to be called by such a great man's name but he was scared. The feared ruthless Akutagawa was scared now. Chuuya and alcohol was a frightening sight. He was truly scared for his life.

Chuuya started mumbling about a girl harassing him daily. Then he hugged himself. "I'm a victim of sexual harassment by Y/n!"

Akutagawa was surprised. Chuuya never spoke of a girl before. How strong was Y/n to be able to harass his superior?

"I'm going out!!! I'm going to find that thingy with the bandages and punch it hic!!" Akutagawa tried to stop Chuuya from walking out the bar but he just got slapped to the wall with gravity ability. Yes Akutagawa truly feared drunk Chuuya.

Y/n walked on her way to her apartment after she finally finished her report. It was evening when she noticed a figure walking sloppily in the distance. It was clear he was very drunk.

The figure noticed Y/n and jumped in inhuman speed to lend right in front of Y/n.

Y/n giggled at the sight before her. Chuuya wasn't able to hold himself on his feet when he landed. He ended up landing on his butt. Chuuya pointed at Y/n. "I will defeat you evil sexy harasser!" He tried to jump on Y/n but ended up hitting the ground instead.

Y/n smiled. Chuuya looked really cute for Y/n when he acted like a child. Moreover Y/n found his messy ginger hair and loose clothing from rolling around kinda sexy.

After more of Chuuya rolling from side to side like a puppy Y/n took pity on him. She helped him to stand and supported him while she led them to her apartment. Y/n couldn't leave Chuuya outside like that. Plus it was the perfect excuse to show Chuuya her home and tease him later about it~

They arrived at Y/n's apartment. Somehow Y/n was able to open the door while supporting half passed out Chuuya. Good thing he wasn't too much tall.

Y/n helped Chuuya to lay on her sofa. When Y/n was about to go to her room to change clothes strong arms held her own. "Y/n... Hic... I will get revenge hic... Hic." Chuuya pulled y/n hard towards him. She landed on his body surprised.

Y/n blushed hard. She could clearly feel the heat of Chuuya's body through his clothes. She felt when his masculine chest rose when he took a breath. His smell was intoxicating for Y/n. She thought she could just drown in all of Chuuya.

"Ahh... Chuuya what are you doing???" Chuuya nuzzled the crock of Y/n's neck. He licked her neck slowly all the way to her chin. Y/n couldn't help but the moan from the unknown pleasing feeling. She memorized the feeling of Chuuya's warm wet tongue on her neck and for a second she wondered what else he could do with it. "Ahh!" Chuuya bit Y/n's neck hard leaving a hickey.

Y/n tried to wake herself up from the new pleasure she was feeling. 'This is getting dangerous! Chuuya is drunk he can't control himself. I need to stop him.' Y/n moaned harder when Chuuya massaged her breasts. He was about to try take off her shirt when y/n pushed him back and quickly jumped away from the sofa.

Y/n blushed madly. She couldn't stop thinking about all the new sensations she experienced for the first time. One thing Y/n knew for sure. It's a good thing she stopped him. Y/n wanted to have this pleasure with Chuuya when they both will be truly together in mind and body.

Chuuya fell asleep snoring lightly while Y/n kept having "pleasant" dreams about her experience she had with Chuuya.

In the morning Y/n woke up first. She went to the kitchen to grab some food. Chuuya woke up noticing he wasn't in port mafia. "WTF?! Where the f am I?!" His eyes caught Y/n. "You! Why tf are you here?" Chuuya bent down a bit from his hangover.

Y/n sweetly smiled at him knowing the fun she will get soon. "You mean in my apartment?" "Then wtf I'm doing here?!!" "Simple last night you were so into me you tried to bang me but you drank too much. Ohh you were sooo horny~ "You're laying you crazy girl!!" Chuuya started to get nervous while blushing hard.

Y/n walked closer to him and showed him her hickey from his bite. Chuuya fell off the sofa blushing deep red. He tried to say something but he was embarrassed. Chuuya wasn't smooth with girls. At all.

Y/n winked at him. "Also your body was delicious~" Chuuya almost didn't fainted after that.

After small teasing from y/n Chuuya got back to the port mafia. To his relief Akutagawa explained him he was drunk. Chuuya was blushing all day long. That scared akutagawa even more.

Y/n couldn't stop blushing too.

Y/n and Chuuya experienced for the first time pleasure.