Hot spring

Another long chapter. It contains slight mature themes (Really enjoyed writing it ;)). Y/n- Your name.

The armed detective agency decided to do a fun day off together to refresh themselves. Of course Kunikida had his phone connected to the emergency line if someone will call.

They decided to go to the hot spring. Y/n couldn't wait for the relaxing water. Also she needed something to distract her from her kiss with Chuuya. Y/n blushed. 'His lips were so warm. I wish I had more control back then and I could brush my hands through his hair. It looked so silky.'

They arrived at the hot spring by a bus. It wasn't too busy during day time. They entered happily.

Dazai went right away to try to offer double suicide with every female worker at the hot spa. Kunikida went after him lecturing Dazai about proper behavior.

Atsushi went to the boys changing rooms. Y/n and Kyouka went to the guest room to hang out a bit before entering the hot spring. Kyouka was still a closed person since she used to work for the mafia but deep down she was a nice girl. Personally y/n enjoyed being around the girl. Kyouka was a honest person. Quality that y/n liked.

In the guest room were two ping pong tables. "Kyouka chan want a round?" "Accepted y/n san." Both of the girls had a very close match. Both had fire in their eyes. Y/n looked towards the familiar voice and missed the last ball.

Chuuya and Akutagawa walked in the guest room. When Chuuya noticed y/n he blushed. 'Shit why of all people she has to be here???' Chuuya tried to ignore y/n and block out his memories of her lips and lusty face. Chuuya mentally slapped himself.

"Chuuya!!! I missed you!" Y/n ran to him and hugged his arm enjoying his well built muscles. Akutagawa looked surprised at the scene. He never saw any girl hugging his superior or him letting any hug him.

"Get off me crazy girl!" Chuuya tried to shake off y/n from his arm but y/n held tighter. "Chuuya but I thought that after our special night you will act differently." She had a mischievous smile on her face. "That night left me all hot and speechless Chu Chu~" Chuuya almost didn't trip. "Cut it off already!"

Kyouka was surprised too. From her days at the mafia she knew Chuuya as a dangerous executive that most preferred to avoid. Especially the girls. It was weird for Kyouka to see Chuuya acting so funny around y/n.

Finally y/n let go of his arm and instead turned around to Akutagava. "Keep my Chu Chu safe ok?" Akutagava was speechless. Even if he will try to tell someone no one will believe him.

Chuuya quickly turned around to leave the guest room before y/n will do something crazier. Chuuya signaled Akutagawa to follow him. "Akutagawa erase all you saw now from your memory." "I will try."

The girls walked to the girls changing room only to find out both of their shampoos were gone. Y/n wondered why anyone would steal a shampoo. They took off their clothes and went to the hot spring.

The water was warm and nice. After washing off each other's back they set relaxing. Y/n hummed pleasantly. Perverted idea popped in her mind to look for a hole to pipe to the boy's spring next by to see Chuuya. Y/n blushed hard and dismissed it.

After a while y/n decided to go for a walk in the corridor nearby to stretch her legs. Since y/n didn't have any tact she decided to go naked. She didn't saw a point to hide her body.

Y/n walked inside the corridor the same time Dazai ran out of the boys spring with Chuuya chasing him. Both covered by a towel only at their lower part. Y/n giggled. 'Those two always like to play with each other. I can see why they were partners.' Her eyes wondered over Chuuyas muscular chest to his six pack and then to his well defined hips.