High hight

It was a fun light chapter to write and I just enjoy imagining Chuuya getting teased ;) Y/n- Your name.

Y/n and Dazai stood next to Kunikida in the office of the armed detective agency. Kunikida introduced them a client. The client was a small girl. "I need you to help me find a necklace I lost. It was a memento from my dad that passed away. I will pay you."

Y/n really doubted this job is for the armed detective agency. It looked more like a job for the police or something. Kunikida's and Dazai's eyes sparkled almost. "We will do it!"

Y/n sweat dropped. 'I guess business isn't best lately here.' Dazai clapped his hands. "Finally I could invite more girls to dates until I will find the perfect double suicide partner!" Kunikida had a smile as well. "I could buy the guide "Order your ties like life" second edition!"

Y/n sighed. Maybe she will get to meet by chance her favorite ginger head at least. Her wish was answered.

Dazai led Y/n to the port mafia. Y/n at first was skeptical they will even let them in. After Dazai's reassures and promising her Chuuya might be there Y/n agreed. Though mostly she agreed because she knew what laughable scene Chuuya and Dazai can make together.

To y/n's surprise the guards after checking their belonging let them inside port mafia's building easily. Y/n noticed some of them sent warry glances at Dazai.

Dazai led them to a big office. Y/n wondered how he knows his way so well around port mafia. "I used to work here y/n chan." Dazai winked at her as if reading her mind. Before y/n could answer Dazai opened the door of the office.

Dazai walking in first feeling himself comfy in the familiar place. "Good morning Ougai Mori." "That's a surprise to see you here Dazai." Mori set behind his desk with Elise standing by his side.

Y/n looked over Mori wondering who he is. He didn't look scary or intimidating.

Mori smiled to y/n politely. "I see we haven't met yet lady. My name is Ougai Mori. This is my lovely Elise chan." "I'm y/n nice to meet you." 'He looks like nice person.' As if knowing again what y/n thought Dazai chuckled. "Y/n Mori is the boss of the port mafia." Y/n was really surprised by it.

Dazai took out a package from his coat. He unlocked it in front Mori showing him a frilly purple little girl's dress. Mori blushed holding his cheeks. "This dress is perfect!!! It's so cute and princess like! If my Elise would wear it..." Y/n started to get afraid about what Mori just imagined.

Mori leaned in closer with a serious look. "Dazai tell me what you want." Dazai smirked with victory. "Well a girl lost her necklace on high building's terrace. That building's entrance is blocked for maintenance. I need one member from your organization to help us get it." Mori didn't looked bothered by his request unlike the cute dress Dazai held.

Chuuya entered Mori's office only to see the two people who he knew will mess his day. Dazai when noticing Chuuya had evil glint in his eyes. "Y/n why won't you choose a member you want to use. Don't worry he will do all we say."

Y/n had mischievous smile of her own. Idea formed in her head. Y/n turned towards Chuuya making him gulp.

Y/n pointed at Chuuya. "I want Chuuya Nakahara!" Mori was focused only on the dress. "Sure for the dress he is yours for one day."

Chuuya hugged himself blushing. "What do you want do with me?!!" Y/n walked closer to Chuuya making him step back slowly. "So many things." Chuuya swallowed hard. "Things like what?" Finally Chuuya stumbled the wall and Y/n leaned next to his ear making him redder. "Things like a job we have. So don't flatter yourself too much Chu Chu~"

Y/n walked back standing next to Dazai. She just loved Chuuya's scent.

Dazai was about to burst laughing. Trying all his might to hold himself he sent a tease smirk to Chuuya. "I never knew you were so naughty Chuuya. I guess it's true what they say the shy ones are the most perverted ones." "Shut up you shitty Dazai!!!" Chuuya used all of his control to not try to kill Dazai in front of his boss.

Mori got his precious dress while Chuuya went with Y/n and Dazai. After endless teasing from Y/n followed by Dazai agitating Chuuya they arrived at the high office building with the necklace.

Dazai already had a plan. Chuuya will use his gravity ability on the ground next to Y/n lifting her to the terrace. Y/n will use her ice ability to freeze the terrace and break it gently to search for the necklace. Hopefully Dazai will have another chance to make fun of Chuuya.

Chuuya touched the piece of ground under y/n's feet and lifted her up with his gravity ability. From the small girl's words the necklace was supposed to be on the terrace below the top terrace.

It didn't help y/n had a slight height fear.

Y/n arrived at the terrace trying her best not to look down. She did as Dazai said and froze the terrace then break some parts of it. After a while y/n noticed a golden pendant necklace. "I found it!" She took it.

Chuuya lowered her down carefully with his ability. Y/n looked down on Chuuya. "Ahh!!!" She lost her focus and slipped down.

Dazai was quickly calculating where she would lend so he could catch her.

Y/n closed her eyes when she was near the ground. 'At least I had fun but I still have things left to do...'

Y/n felt herself very light weighted before a pair of strong arms caught her. On instinct she wrapped her arms around the neck of her rescuer. Y/n looked to see Chuuya holding her. She blushed trying to hide it. Chuuya looked her up. "Are you alright crazy girl?" "Yeah! Thanks Chuuya." Y/n looked to the side to try more to hide her blush.

Dazai raised thumbs up to Chuuya. "Good move! You need to teach me once about your flirting moves!" Chuuya frowned blushing. "I will rather punch the f out of you bustard!"

Y/n giggled. She was known as a person who does what she wants and so she did. She kissed Chuuya's cheek lightly savoring his masculine scent. "Thanks you Chuuya."

Chuuya almost didn't tripped. "Don't kiss me crazy girl!" "Its y/n! I like you so I kissed you so no problem."

Y/n and Dazai brought back the necklace to the girl while Chuuya went back to the port mafia blushing. Mori didn't even noticed him instead focusing on Elise in her new purple dress.

Chuuya was sold for the first time for a day to y/n for a frilly dress.