Ice cream date

There slight mature themes at the end of this chapter ; )(Can't say I didn't enjoyed writing it~). Y/n- Your name (Reader).  

Y/n walked next to Tanizaki a detective like herself from the armed detective agency. It was Y/n's free day but she felt sorry for poor Tanizaki who was left to do the shopping alone for the agency. Certain bandages guy decided to wonder off somewhere and didn't came back.

Tanizaki was a really nice person and always helped Y/n at the agency since she was new. So Y/n happily agreed to help him with the shopping. Tanizaki chatted happily with her on various things on the way.

"Say Y/n did you ever had a crush on someone?" Y/n pondered. "Yeah few times. I have a new one now too." Tanizaki got interested. "Can you tell who it is? Please don't say Dazai. He is a huge womanizer." Y/n giggled on that. "Don't worry it's not Dazai. He's nice but not really my type. I prefer more the passionate guy's type."

They turned around the corner. "Is it someone from the agency Y/n chan?" "Nopeee~" Tanizaki sighed. "Must be nice... Naomi never lets any girl to get near me. Literally. She even once locked a girl I invited in a closet! The girl still thinks I'm some closet pervert."

Y/n stopped. She smiled widely. There in front of them was walking Chuuya. Tired after his mission. Innocent Chuuya not even suspecting of himself becoming soon Y/n's teasing victim.

Y/n pointed and Chuuya making Chuuya notice them. "Tanizaki that's the guy I have a crush on!" Tanizaki palled. "You have a crush on CHUUYA?!!" Chuuya blushed. The people around stared at them. "You again! Are you stalking me now??" Chuuya tried to maintain his cool. 'It's that crazy girl again. Why she even likes me... Normally women and men at port mafia afraid and stay away from me. Things are so much simpler that way. What was her name again... Y/n? It's probably some trick she's playing with me. Shit I suck with women.'

Y/n smirked. Chuuya's mood swings were kind of funny and she was a bit of a sadist. "Me a stalker? Aren't you too full of yourself cutie? I just said I like you that's all." Chuuya was frustrated, agitated and embarrassed all at the same time.

"You brat watch your language with me!" Chuuya advanced to stand right in front of Y/n. "Oh! Sorry I offended you chibi!" Y/n hugged Chuuya's arm with evil glint in her eyes.

Tanizaki took a few steps back afraid of what will happen now. He knew pretty well how strong and skilled the mafia executive Chuuya Nakahara was. Plus he was known in the agency by one of Dazai's nicknames for him "barking Chihuahua". Tanizaki tried sending pleading looks to Y/n but she ignored it.

Y/n was enjoying the feeling of the muscular well build arm of Chuuya. He defiantly trained allot in martial arts. On the other hand Chuuya even though he wouldn't admit it was enjoying too the feeling of warmth from Y/n's body pressed to him. Especially the breasts. He was a man after all and he almost never had sexual stuff with women... Wtf is he thinking?!! Chuuya mentally slapped himself. He is a port mafia executive and top martial artist in the mafia. He can handle one girl!

Chuuya roughly shacked off Y/n. Y/n easily stopped herself from tripping. She smirked. "Chuuya lets go on a fighting date again! Or even batter ice cream date!" "I have more important things to do then this nonsense. Don't bother me again crazy girl." "My name is Y/n! I already told you." Y/n pouted.

Tanizaki sweat dropped. It looked like a lovers fight from outside view point. But for Tanizaki it reminded of Dazai's and Chuuya's meetings. Y/n was almost like the female Dazai without all the suicide and schemes things.

After their little encounter with Chuuya they went to the local big supermarket and bought all of the stuff. Tanizaki was asking Y/n questions about Chuuya. He just couldn't understand how someone can like him? He was scary with his temper! Not like he is jealous or something.