Motorcycle ride

That's a chapter full of action! Also I enjoyed writing about sexy Chuuya on a motorcycle~ Y/n- Your name.

It was a quiet day at the armed detective agency. No extreme jobs. No Dazai trying to jump on Kunikida. Even Naomi didn't harassed Tanizaki yet.

Y/n set near her desk in the office. She tapped her finger lightly on the desk from boredom. Dazai walked to her smiling. "Y/n! I drew a drawing for you." Dazai showed y/n a drawing of bad looking Chuuya with dog ears saying "woof". At the bottom of the drawing was written Chihuahua. Y/n giggled. Even though she liked Chuuya she had to admit he barks allot sometimes. In the cute kind of way.

Bang! The door opened roughly reviling a man with a suit. He was panting. "Please! We need help! It's urgent! "Kunikida approached the man and led him to the sofa.

After drinking glass of water the man cought Kunikida's shoulders. "You need to hurry or else all the people in the bank will die!!!" "Please sir take ahold of yourself. Tell me exactly what happened."

The man nodded. "I was working at the bank when a guy with dark hoodie walked in. Then he took out of his hoodie pocket a test tube with a green liquid. He yelled that it's a deadly virus and he will release it if we won't close all of the bank's doors. At first some didn't believe him but then he took forcefully a man in the back room. He closed the door and after few minutes he opened it. The man he took was all dried up and barely conscious. The other workers helped me escape so I could call for help."

Kunikida reassured him they will help him. Kunikida called in Yosano. Dazai was already making a plan of action. Y/n was excited something interesting finally happened. She needed some action.

It was decided that by Dazai's plan Yosano will go with Tanizaki to the bank since he could sneak them in easily with his elusion ability. Y/n will move from the shortcut route to the bank and Kunikida from the long route to check if the hooded man have any accomplices waiting for him.

Y/n walked by foot as fast as she could by the map Dazai scribbled her. Y/n sighed. 'Couldn't Dazai tried a bit harder to make this map readable?' Y/n kept walking while trying to read the map not noticing there was someone on her path.

"Oof!" Y/n bumped into someone. "Watch where you're going!" Chuuya swallowed hard. He wanted to go relax in a bar. But since he saw y/n he knew it was now nothing but a sweet dream.

Y/n's eyes lit up. "Chuuya! I missed you Chu Chu!" She hugged him. Chuuya blushed and pushed her away. "Well I'm not! And don't call me that!" Y/n was really happy to see him. 'Finally I got to see Chuuya! It was so boring without him.'

Chuuya was about to walk away but Y/n caught his arm. "Don't go yet. Walk with meee." "Why would I do that exactly? We are enemies." Y/n pouted. "That's not true. Agency and mafia coexist so that means we can date each other." "What?!! I don't want to date you crazy girl!" Y/n moved her face closer to his which wasn't hard with his height. "Then why are you blushing"

Chuuya was about to try to deny it when y/n's phone ringed. Y/n answered it ignoring Chuuya's mumbling. "To look for employ of the "Golden bank"? Yeah I got it Yosano. Thanks." She hung up.

Chuuya looked at her with a serious look demanding answer. "What happened in that bank? It's under the port mafia's custody." Y/n blushed. 'Chuuya looks so serious now. Like a real mafia member. It's kind of hot. If Kunikida would've heard me he would probably scold me for hours.'

Y/n told everything to Chuuya. Chuuya pondered over the best course of action. "If his accomplice is somewhere here he would probably hide on the roof keeping himself safe until his friend will call him." "True but real question is why won't he go near the bank to be on a look out for his friend?" Chuuya smirked. "Simple. If there is a virus there must antidote to it too." He did learn some useful things from shitty Dazai.

Chuuya used his gravity ability and jumped high to the roof near them. After a few minutes he landed near y/n holding a man with a suit by his collar. "This is him. I found this on him." Chuuya threw a small test tube with the antidote to y/n. Y/n caught it easily.

Chuuya punched the man's stomach knocking him off. Y/n was always fascinated by Chuuya's strength.

Y/n frowned. 'How I will get to the bank in time? I need to give it to Yosano.' As if reading her thoughts Chuuya sighed. "Since it's a matter that concerns the port mafia too I will lend you a hand." "Really? Thank you!" Chuuya blushed. "I'm only doing it for the port mafia."

Chuuya led them to his motorcycle. Y/n looked impressed on it. It looked expansive. Chuuya got on it and Y/n set behind him happily wrapping her arms around him to keep herself in place. Very happily.

They rode in high speed making y/n hold tightly into Chuuya. It was her first time on a motorcycle.

Chuuya was blushing and trying to distract himself with the road. He could still feel clearly y/n's breasts pressed tightly to him. 'It doesn't feel so bad.' Chuuya slapped himself mentally.

Y/n was blushing too. Even with the wind from their speed she felt Chuuya's body heat. He had a solid strong back showing he fought and trained allot. Chuuya's hips were well sculptured as well. Y/n's eyes traveled to his hips. 'It looks inviting. I should stop thinking about it! Y/n you on a mission!' Chuuya's masculine scent filled her senses. Y/n felt her body demanding for Chuuya. All of him. To feel his body heat and strong back as she strokes him. His mescaline scent washing over her.

To both of their relief they arrived at the bank.

On the roof of the bank four snippers shoot at them. "Ice heart zero plus." Y/n activated her ability and created ice wall before them blocking the bullets. Y/n smirked at Chuuya. "Allow me." Y/n put her hand on the ground. Thin ice covered a straight line until the roof where the snippers were. They slipped down.

Chuuya was surprised y/n didn't look tired at all after using so much of her ability. Interesting.

Chuuya broke down the entrance door of the bank with a kick with his gravity ability. They rushed in to see Tanizaki and Yosano standing in front of the hooded guy. The hooded guy held the test tube above his head. "Move and I will f break it!"

Tanizaki tried to sneak on him but he had teleportation ability. Y/n quickly walked to Yosano and handed her the antidote.

Yosano smiled evilly. "Well then dear I got the antidote but I'm afraid I still need to check you're unhurt." Yosano took out a big butcher knife and walked slowly to the hooded guy. She easily overpowered him and dragged him to the backroom. Everybody in the bank heard the hooded guy's screams. Everybody.

Y/n and Tanizaki shuddered. Even Chuuya was disturbed.

Yosano walked out of the room with the culprit tied up sitting on the floor without any scratch. He had a horrified look on his face.

Before Chuuya could leave y/n grabbed his sleeve. "Thank you Chuuya. You helped allot." "Tch! I told you already. I did it only for the port mafia." Or so he tried to convince himself.

Y/n smiled. "Next time take me on a date on your cool motorcycle." Chuyya frowned and blushed. "As if! Now let me go to a bar in peace!"

Y/n and Chuuya rode together for the first time.