Che 2

"Dad? Can i Call Sasuke? I need to tell him something before He gets here" Naruto said

"Sure, let me call them" Minato said getting the phone.

"Hello Fugaku? Can you pass me Sasuke? Naruto wants to talk to him" Minato said through the phone.

Then the phone was passed to lil ol' Naruto

"Sasuke?"

'Yeah?' Was heard.

"For today, can you bring your own snacks in a backpack? we're gonna go to the forest!" He said cheerfully

'Okay, i will'

"Bye then! See you in a few hours" Naruto hanged up, he was indeed excited.

[A few hours later]

Sasuke showed up with a blue backpack, while Naruto had a orange one.

"Don't go to far okay?" Minato wasn't worried, he made a small thing that tracks both of them, it's what his company is good for.

"Okay dad!" Naruto said dragging Sasuke along with him.

"Bye father!" He said before being dragged by Naruto.

"Naruto where are we going?"

"To go have a picnic in a special place" He smiled happily, his smile made Sasuke happy inside so he trusted him. One they reached their destination, the place was beautiful. A small waterfall and a little pond with soft green grass everywhere.

"Wow this is pretty" Sasuke said amazed.

"I know right! Nobody knows about this so it's our special place!"

Sasuke nodded. Naruto they got a little blanket out and put it on the soft grass.

"Let's eat our snacks!"

Sasuke got out his cut out tomatoes, while Naruto got cookies.

"You like tomatoes?" Sasuke nodded eating one, sasuke got up and put one on Naruto mouth before he said anything, Naruto just chewed.

"Oh! There good, but i rather stick to my cookies!"

"Hn" Sasuke said back

"Want to try one?" Naruto asked

"I don't really like sweets"

"That's okay!" Naruto ate the cookie instead.

After they ate their little snacks they decided to play a game.

"Sasuke! Let's play hide and seek!"

"Okay, I'm not it!" Sasuke said

"Ehh! Fine!" Naruto smirked.

"Okay close your eyes and count to 10!" Sasuke said already climbing the tree.

"1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10! Ready or not here i come!" Naruto stared looking around while Sasuke from the tree was watching him.

It took Naruto a while before finding him and when he did, he was happy

"Finally found ya!" He chirped happily.

"Yeah good job" Sasuke said,

"Hey Sasuke?"

"Hn?" He said back

"Lets go for a swim?"

" I don't have extra clothes" Sasuke sighed, it was a bit hot today.

"I can let you borrow mine!" Naruto said

"No it's f-" Sasuke was put off by being pushed by Naruto hear the water, the pond wasn't big it was small up half thir chest.

"Woah this is actually refreshing" Sasuke said

"Yup!" Naruto swam to him, he splashed a bit of water on him, witch Sasuke did back, they did that for a long time.

Until

"Sasuke! It's time to head back home!" They heard, they got out the pond and got their stuff, still dripping wet.

"Sasuke Let's race!" Naruto said

"Okay, in the count of three"

1..2..3

They both ran off. They made it there at the  same time.

"Sasuke? Why are you wet?"

"Sorry dad, we where playing in the pond" Sasuke chuckled nervously.

"Well it's to late to wait try you dry now so take Naruto's towel" Minato said handing it to him

"Thank you!" Sasuke covered himself with it.

"Yeah! See Sasuke i told you it was fine!"  Naruto chuckled, he was the one why threw him in with him.

"Well it's time to go, say goodbye to your friend Sasuke" Fugaku said, grabbing is hand.

"Bye Naruto" Sasuke said

"Bye Sasuke!" Naruto chirped back.