Che 28

"Hn?" Sasuke said, guess calling Naruto was gonna happen later.

"Do you know what these are?" Fugaku was now holding the papers, shaking them in the air.

"Your gonna put me for adoption?" Sasuke said suspiciously.

With a swifter moment Mikoto grabbed grabbed anything near her and hit Sasuke with it.

"That shouldn't even be your first thought!" Mikoto said angrily.

"Ow! I was just kidding!" Sasuke said now trying to smooth his aching head. Fugaku just looked at them in amusement.

"Anyways!" Mikoto said a bit calmly.

"You should read it" she said handing her son the papers she took from her husband

Sasuke got the papers from her hands and sighed.

"It's probably school bullshit, I'll read it later" He got up before he was stopped by his father

"Read it" Fugaku said simply hoping the boy would just read it already, Sasuke just cocked his eyebrow.

"Okay I guess"

Sasuke sat back down, taking a while before he read it all, his eyes shot open.

"W-wait!"

"That's right honey! You're going back in a week!" Mikoto said happily.

"We just need to do some paper work and we're all set" Fugaku said holding a pen.

"I did it! I'm going to see him again" Sasuke smiled happily.

"I can't wait to tell him" Sasuke was about to get up before he was pushed down again.

"Maybe this could be a surprise? Don't talk to him this week, we'll be getting ready for everything" Mikoto said petty her sons head.

"But he'll hit me once he sees me again if I don't reply" Sasuke said nervously, it was true. The blondie attacked him once they saw each other, remember?

"It's fine! Minato will take you to the hospital" Mikoto said jokingly, while Fugaku chuckled.

"I'll pay your hospital bill" Fugaku said jokingly too.

"Ehh! Fine how am I supposed to stop myself from answering him back?"

"Easy! Give me your phone" Mikoto said while Sasuke got it out his pocket and gave it to her.

"Can i at least tell him I'll be gone?" Sasuke said now regretting not checking.

"Nope!" Mikoto said giving the phone to her husband, Fugaku just put it in his pocket.

"Now, Let's do the paperwork and get you all set" Said Fugaku with a nodding Mikoto.

"A week? It couldn't be that bad, right?"

———
My brain stopped working  for like 2
Minutes, my last chapter wasn't supposed
To be out until tonight at 2 Am
Bc i like waking up to people comments
To read, yeah it sounds weird I know
I completely fucked up my schedule.