Che 6

Naruto turned his head, expecting his father to be there, but instead Sasuke was standing there. Naruto's eyes widened at the sudden realization.

"Sasuke!" He screamed getting up and running to him. He jumped at him, hugging him tightly.
This made Sasuke loose his balance and fall on the grass. Falling with a 'thud'

Sasuke looked up at Naruto, he looked so beautiful, has the years really gone by so quick? Naruto was on top of him, happy his friend is back, but then everything clicked in his mind.

"Sasuke!" He said with pure anger.

"It took you 7 fucking years to come back!"

Naruto tried to punch him but Sasuke simply grabbed his had. He stayed quiet.

"I had to stay alone in school again!"

Naruto said sadness dripping from ever word that he said.

"I never made a single friend, because i waited for you!"

Naruto tried to punch him with his other arm, only for Sasuke to grab it again, Naruto tried hitting him with his forehead, only for him to loose balance with his hips and their lips touched, Naruto stood there frozen, his first kiss.. gone within seconds.

Sasuke on the other hand left with pure bliss, Naruto's lips just felt right on his, he was going to kiss back when he pulled away.

"S-Sasuke! You jerk! that was my first kiss!"

Naruto squeaked, this time actually hitting his forehead agents Sasuke's head.

"Owe! That wasn't my fault!" He said back, letting go of Naruto's arm and rubbing his head so the pain can go away.

"After so long, this is how I'm treated?" He mumbled to himself.

Naruto got up, stood proudly up, he looked taller than him when Sasuke was sitting down, witch he wasn't but he didn't know that.

"After all these years, why did you come back today?"

"I didn't even know i was coming here" Sasuke admitted, he was still rubbing his forehead.

"How did you not know?"

"Well I thought i was going to be sent to the military or something" Sasuke sighed.

"Why?" Naruto was mad, how could Sasuke be so dumb while he was away?

"Ya'know I thought my 'dad' was going to let me go already, but I guess not"

"What did you do that you think your own dad would send you away!?" Naruto squeaked.

"Got into fights, didn't talk to them for years, I also got kicked out of 3 different schoo-" Sasuke was smacked in the head.

"Whay do you say that so calmly!? Are you stupid or something!? That's probably why your dad didn't let you come back!" Another smack Sasuke received.

"Owe, owe! you act worse than a girl!" Sasuke was rubbing his head now, feeling sorry for himself.

Then out of nowhere, Sasuke stomach grumbles, He's hungry.

"Shit" he whispered to himself.

"Hey Naruto?"

"Yeah" he said after slowly calming down.

"Where's the nearly liquor store?"

"Down the street" he said without thinking.

"Got it" before Sasuke could get up, Naruto stopped him with his hand on his chest.

"You can't go! You don't have money! Plus we have food at home."

"That's fine, i can st-"

"What if i cook you something!? I've been learning with my father!" Naruto said cheerfully, he was finally gonna cook for someone besides his father.

"I think just a bag of chips will do" he said he didn't really eat anymore like that, since he was never at home his diet was small, but he of course was fine with it.

"No, that's not a full meal"Naruto said he wasn't taking a no for an answer.

"Yes it is" Sasuke simply stated, he could stay here an argue with him for a few minutes, until his stomach was hungry,hungry.

"No!"

"Yes"

"NO!"

"Yes"

"NO!!"

Sasuke's stomach grumbled again, he was now too hungry to argue.

"How about i go get my chips and you go make food"

"Will you eat?" Naruto pouted.

Sasuke couldn't resist, he cursed under his breath.

"Yeah i will" Sasuke ruffled his somewhat pointy hair, he was gonna force the food down his throat I guess, it's not like he hates it, it's just his body is not use to it anymore. He doesn't really eat yet he has muscles, he's pretty strong too. Now that he noticed, his ass is wet because of the grass.

"Deal!" Naruto said happily. That only made Sasuke chuckle.

Sasuke got back in his feet, only to look at Naruto, he was at least 5 inches shorter than him, this made Sasuke want to laugh.

"Did you stop growin-" Sasuke got hit in the stomach.

"Ow, ow" he cursed.

"Don't make fun of me! I'll grow! Maybe even taller than you!" Naruto said proudly.

Sasuke rubbed his stomach, who told him that lie? He's about 6'0 or something, how is he going to reach that, he's 5'1 to if I'm correct.

"Yeah, yeah" he mumbled.

" Anyways, wheres the liquor store again?" He asked Naruto all of a sudden got nervous, and Sasuke noticed.

"Ehh, i think there is chips at home! We should just go inside!" He said nervously fidgeting.

"Why don't you want to go?" Sasuke said, Naruto hesitated before speaking.

"N-not many people like me because when you left everyone was mad and blamed me saying "It was my fault Sasuke left" or "He left because you where annoying" He said softly, like if it hurted him saying that.

"I'm sorry" Sasuke said

"It's all fine now, I'm here I won't let anything happen to you"

Naruto nodded happily, he was glade he came back.

"Let's go then!" Naruto cheered.

"Yeah, yeah let's go shorty"

Sasuke got punched in the stomach again.

"Okay got it, I'll stop" he mumbled holding his stomach.

Naruto smiled happily taking the lead.

His best friend was finally back.