EE

Sasha's P.O.V

My head hurt horribly every time Shelby and I crossed paths that evening. Yet with every headache, the urge to get revenge grew... and grew... and grew... 

My claws were sharp. The other three mentors were helplessly huddled on the ground at my paws, pressed against a tree, no escape. "You hurt me. You hurt me and you were aware of it! But you never cared!" I scratched Yammy across the face. "I thought I could trust you. Obviously I was wrong." My claws cut deep into Lauren's left leg. "We've been through so much together. I loved you all like siblings. Now that love has dissipated into nothing." A deep wound opened in Scott's chest. I watched him bleed to death. The other two looked at me pleadingly. "Please Sasha, don't do this," they repeated.

But I didn't listen. I picked Lauren up by the arm and flinged her over into the lake nearby. She couldn't swim with an injured leg. A deep cut on her neck and Yammy was gone too. "Perfect," I heard Shelby's voice in my ear, "Now get the FAE soldiers. And bring them to me."

Sunlight spilled through the window. Will was practically slapping my arm. "Come on! We gotta go soon! Get dressed!" he exclaimed before waddling out of the room and closing the door. I put on my usual flannel and jeans, walking out of the room to get some food afterwards. As I placed my plate in the sink, Shelby came over. My head started thumping again, and I could've sworn she was grinning. But when I finally focused on her, she was frowning. "Meet me outside. I'll be out when I'm ready to go. I shouldn't be too long, the boys are out there," she told me. I nodded and went to get my bag. I went outside and watched the boys chase each other around. They looked happy. I was sad I couldn't experience that with my 'friends'.