Hawks- Daddy Issues (editing in process)

*warning this chapter may be triggering from some people. Also if you know me personally don't read this, for both our sakes.*

I looked over the edge of the ledge and watched as cars flew by in flashes of colour. The midnight sky casted a darkness over the city that only the busy streets could compete with. From fifty stories up the city looked it's best. It was so pretty you could almost pretend not notice the villains roaming alleyways and streets.

Of course we couldn't really forget about it though, not with all the news stations broadcasting every attack that occurred with in a few days. All the work was just thrown out after a bigger and better story took headlines. From looking at the cityscape to gazing up at the glittering stars I could almost forget about why I was up here.

But you can never really forget about sixteen years of torture. I was happy as a little two year old waiting for their baby brother to arrive. All my other siblings were at least six to twelve years older. So having a brother so close to my age was almost a blessing. Then Shoto was born, and I suddenly wasn't good enough for our father.

At six and four I was always being compared to him. This little boy wielded both our mothers and fathers quirk equally. While I on the other hand was a quirkless kid who relied on others help. Shoto was amazing at everything he did. Whether it was mastering his quirk or it was learning basic subjects like math or language art you could count on him excelling at it.

Compared to him I was nothing. I wasn't even worth a second of any body's time. No matter how hard I tried I could never help. During high school my father paid the school board to change my last name on legal documents. He called me a disgrace. The flaw in the family.

After every school day ended my first thing to do was head to my father's building working as an assistant. What was even worse is no one cared. Even my younger brother of all people didn't care. He promised as a kid he'd always protect me since I was quirkless.

With him being so pent on not using his father's power he almost completely forgot about me. I doesn't matter anymore, does it? I knelt down on the ledge so my feet dangled over the semi busy streets. Not being able to control myself any more I began to let the sixteen years of tears slip down my face.

Without warning I let out a giddy laugh and jump up on my feet. I tripped up a bit almost stumbling over the edge. Luckily I caught myself so I was stable again. I laugh once again feeling the chilly wind blow through my hair and over my skin. I really was a beautiful night.

"(F/n)?" With a smile I look over my shoulder to the number two pro hero. "Isn't it lovely Hawks. The city looks so pretty, it truly is a good day to die." I hear him take a few steps forward. "You can't save me. You know that right? You can't do anything for me any more" I spin around to face the winged hero with a smile.

I could still feel the cold, wet tears run down my face slightly dripping on the concrete under my bare feet. Hawks is one of the few people who knows about our little family secret. It's just him and All Might, and both have sworn to keep it a secret.

Unlike how I expected the ash blond stood there nonchalant with his hands causally in his front pockets. For number two hero, he look like he couldn't care less if I jumped right then an there. "Yeah I assumed as much already. I do suggest you don't jump off, though I'm not really here for your sake." Letting a slight chuckle slip from his lips he takes a good look over my figure." It looks like you really dived off that deep end didn't you? That's kinda hot."

I took a couple steps toward the end of the ledge, completely bypassing his last statement. "How could I live like this for so long. That man, my father could care less what happened to me I was just another person for him to manipulate and control.