A Random Bakugou Head-cannon

It's literally 5:25 am somebody help. I was almost asleep when I just sat up with the idea of a soft Bakugou. Like who wouldn't write about that?

Anyone in class 1-A would tell you Bakugou wasn't the touchy feely type of boyfriend. Sure he'd treat you nicer than the rest of the students but he also wouldn't go out of his way to hold your hand or hug you or anything.

At first the class was even skeptical that you two were dating in the first place because he treated you like he usually did. Anyone could tell you this about Bakugou, but that was only how he acted in public.

When you and Bakugou are alone though he's completely different. Whenever you and him are studying he constantly has to keep a hold on you.

That means he'll force you to hold his hand, or he'll keep his hand on your leg, and if you refuse to be touching he'll grab you by the waist and practically pull you on to his lap.

He even goes as far as scheduling cuddle sessions before he goes to bed. He literally won't go to bed unless your there in his or your dorm together.

Everytime you ask him about it he always says he focuses better when he knows your there with him. Which is only partly true.

See as a kid Bakugou wasn't babied so much, he was treated like an adult from the begining. Because of this the blond boy has become completely touch starved and feels most comfortable when he's able to hold or be held by you.

Since he trusts you so whole heartedly he doesn't feel the need to yell or call you slightly mean nicknames. Compared to how he acts in class he practically an angle.

The only reason he doesn't act like that in front of other people is because he doesn't want to seem weak. This in turn means he only is vulnerable around you because he trusts that you wouldn't think any less of him.

If there's any spelling/ grammer errors please let me know. I'm super tired and will probably forget I even wrote this by morning. Lol good night now.