Midoria- Garden Pt.1

*authors note*
For this story it's a Heathers au, so because of that the reader is female. The time line for it is in their third year. If you have any questions about the characters or story just ask and I'll answer them.
*second thing I wrote this almost five months ago but never finished it. There's two parts, but then it kind ends sorry*

On to the story.

Stalking through the lower parts of the halls (y/n)'s legs shook harder with each step she took into the darkness. She knew it would be no walk in the park, yet she still ventured further down the halls with no one as back up.

From above the roar of the crowd blocked the clack of the footsteps that got close to her. "My dear (y/n), fancy seeing you down here. Last I remember you were hanging from your ceiling fan." Staring into the eyes that once only stared at them with love all she could see was a crazed look instead.

"Deku, you don't have to do this."

~roughly two months before~

Fiddling with her hands (y/n) wanted nothing else than to make at least one friend today. But the whole new school new you motto she tried to focus on wasn't the easiest to follow.

Building up th courage she opened the door to class 3A and slipped inside. Scanning the room she hoped she'd meet at least one nice person to talk to.

Then she made eye contact with a certain green haired boy. Feeling her heart beat quicker she stared into his emerald eyes that seemed to entice her like a moth to a flame.

"Why don't you take a seat in front of Bakugou." Breaking her out of her trance the teacher, Mr. Aziawa, gestured to the open seat. Sitting down I felt a sharp kick hit the back of my chair. Turning to look at him he sent me a fake smile then laughed slightly before turning to talk to a red head.

Taking in the three kids nearest to her she noticed a pattern. The pink girl next to (y/n) , the blonde behind her, and the red head next to him, they were the popular kids. You could tell by the way the kids around us stared at them in awe. They were something else, something greater than all of us.

Keeping her focus on the board she ignored the feeling of the eyes that stared at the back of her head. The ringing of the bell felt like a weight was being lifted off her shoulders. As fast as she could she ran to the cafeteria to see her best friend again.

He was the whole reason she made it here. After recommending her to Principal  Nezu she got called to transfer to UA, and just before the biggest event  for third years. In roughly two months is the the sports festival. That means two months of training to prove her worth.

But it's no use to think about the future like that, now all she could think about was finding her friend. Feeling a tap on her shoulder she spun around to jump into Shinso arms. "Woah (y/n). Calm own it's only been a few hours since I saw you."

Throwing her off she landed dramatically on a chair. Shinso took his seat in front of her. "I'm so glad you're here now. I was missing you're personality." "Awe babe I missed you too." Lightly tapping on his nose he let out a chuckle before digging into his lunch.

Watching the three kids from class stand up, (y/n) stared in curiosity. "Hey Shinso? Who are those three. They seem pretty important." With a glance over his shoulder the purple haired boy sneered.

"Those are the token popular kids. Kirishima, Mina, and Bakugou, he's a mythic bitch. The two next to the are Kaminari and Sero, the jocks of the group." Snapping her fingers her face lit up. "Wasn't Kami the one who you dated in kindergarten? I remember him."

Fast as lightning he slapped his hand over her mouth, only for her to lick his palm. Nose scrunched he wiped it on his school pants. "We don't talk about that. I'm not really liked here."