Hawks- Daddy Issues pt. 2(editing in process)

Halfway through the hallway I see Hawks running to me his hair already mess and all over the place. Cupping my face he places his forehead on mine our noses just barely touching. At this point I didn't care if employees saw us. I stood on my up on my feet catching his lips.

He pulls away from me after a second and wiped away the on coming tears. "I told you not to leave that spot. What even happened?" I tell him a simplified version of my encounter and his eyes turn guilty. He kisses me one more time and we both walk outside entering the limo.

"You don't believe him right? I may have been flirty before. This is different, this isn't some joke, it's real to me." I can hear the desperation in his voice. "Hawks. Stop."

I smile and hold his hand gently. He looks at me and I could see him ease and settle down. He leans closer to me planting soft lips on my neck following the same pattern as last night till he reached my lips again.

"Let's go somewhere. You need clothes, right." I nod my head with a smile and Hawks bangs on the tinted glass that separates us from the drive. " Hey, you think you could get us to the mall? I know you're granddaughter as her soccer championship game tonight, I don't want you to miss it."

The older man looked down at his watched and smiled at the two of us. "I'll be able to make it sir." The man quickly switched lanes setting off on a new course. The glass rolled back up and we couldn't see our driver any more.

When Hawks looks back at me a cheesy smile plastered on my face. "What?" He questions giving me a weird look. "You're so sweet birdy boy. You remember important event for your employees and actually care about their life out side of work."

"Yeah and? Isn't it a pretty normal thing to do?" He gives me another weird look as I shake my head. "Where I worked no one there cared about you even your coworkers wouldn't think twice of you. My boss didn't care to remember any of my special family advent and he was my god damn father." I let out a sigh and lean my head aginst his shoulder. "Being with you is like a breath of fresh air."

Hawks opened his mouth to speak, but was interrupted by the car door opening up behind him. He turns around and faces the driver. "Give us a second." The door shuts behind him once he pops is head back into the car.

"Just a heads up. I've been stopped outside by fans more often now, ever since my rise in rank. That means we should," he pauses midsentence pulling the hood of his hoodie over my head and placing a pair of sunglasses over my eyes. "There. This way you won't end up all over the news. Some fans can become relentless with the hate."

I give him a fancy pose with a smile. "Do I at least look good." "You're gorgeous." I laugh with him and the door next to us opens up. Hawks slides out first then helps me get out as well. Within second of stepping out the car people began swarming us Hawks for autographs or picture.

I knew people would do this no matter where we went, but I never realized to what extent it would go to. As we walked Hawks slid his hand in my back pocket guiding to the front door of the mall. He used his wings to wrap around me to block me from camera flashes.

Once we passed the entry way, though, all the clicking noises and girl's squeals ended. Two guards at the door stoped both fangirls and fanboys from entering the building. A few stragglers stayed behind the glass watching us as we step into the building.

"Why are they just standing there?" Hawks takes a quick glance back with a smile. "Well this place has this rule. It basically says that if someone is caught stalking, harassing, or whatever to another person there banned for life. I was originally for regular citizens, but it makes life way easier for us heros too."

Hawks stops walking and looks around the building. "So which store first." I take my first look around letting my jaw drop ever so slightly. "Wow. It's so big here." I stare in awe at the bright signs and colourful store fronts. The hero next to me laughs slightly. "Haven't you been to a mall before?"

I shake my head as he looks over a directory. "Not that I can remember. I may have been here when I was little, but after my father found out I didn't have a quirk I wasn't allowed to go outside with my family in public." Hawks wraps his arm around my shoulder giving me a gentle squeez.

"Don't think about him okay. It's just you and me now." Nodding my head he holds my hand taking me to a store. After hours of aimlessly roaming around stores we decided to take a break. Following Hawks we made our way into the food court to sit down. I picked us a table near the corner of the building and sat down bringing my new plush to my chest.

Resting his arms on my shoulders he leans to my level and whispers in my ear. "I'm going to get some icecream. Want any?" I nod my head with a smile that was hidden behind my hands. "Strawberry please." As he walks away a younger girl pulls out a seat next to me. "Um. Sorry that seats taken. There's an empty table just next to this one if you need a chair."

The girl sits down anyways throwing her head on the table. Worriedly I tap her shoulder. "Are you okay?" The girl whips her head up and looks me in the eyes. She had to be no older than fourteen or fifteen years old. "Are you dating Hawks." I freeze staring into her eyes. If she's a crazed fan girl like Hawks described I could be killed if I sat the wrong thing.

"I don't know really. Why?" She sighs and pulls a square sized piece of paper out of her pocket. "See my brother has been a big fan of Hawks since the begining of his career. He's been trying to go to Hawks meet ups, but recently he ended up hospitalized. I wanted to get a signed picture for his birthday tomorrow. I wasn't able to make it to the signing a few days ago because I had to visit him,"

She looks up at me and sighs again, "you probably don't care. I'll leave you alone." Quickly I got a glance at the picture in her hands. It looked like a Polaroid of a younger boy in a hospital bed with a big Hawks plush similar to the one I was holding now, just bigger.

I reached out for the girls arm stopping her. "Do you want to wait with me? He should be here any second now." The girls eyes lit up as she sat down next to me. And just as I said Hawks did show up to the table in less than a minute.

He set the two bowls of icecream on the table looking at me with a questioning look. After explaining the situation to him he gave the young girl a simpathetic smile. Pulling a sharpie out of his front jacket pocket he signs the girls Polaroid, ending it with a nice note. The girl left right after that thanking us both.

Once she left I pulled my icecream towards me enjoying the sugary treat. I of course finished before Hawks could even get through half of his. I gave my new stuffed Hawks a squeez and looked over to the living one.

"Thank you Birdy boy. This is the best day ever." He takes another bite of his plain vanilla icecream and smiled. "It was a pretty great day wasn't it? I do regret buying you the stupid doll tough." Hawks pulls the smaller Hawks out of my hands and shoves it into a random bag.

"I mean why would you want to hug that when you have the real thing?" I wrap my arms around Hawks leaning into his chest and listening to his heart beat. "Are you getting jealous of yourself?" The boy in question grabs my face moving me closer. "Thats just silly."

He pulls me closer closing the gap between our lips. Using his wings he creates a divider between us and the rest of the mall as he kissed me. After a quick second he let's me go and I go back to listening to heart beat. "I love you (f/n)." I let my eyes close after the long and tiring day

Word Count: 1526
This one wasn't as long, but the original was almost 6000 words so u decided to break it up.