~2~

"EVERYONE CLASS FUCKING MEETING NOW!!" Katsuki was pissed he yelled at the tip of his lungs before going to his room with the sleeping deku who's ears he had covered before yelling.

He lay deku on his bed and hid all the scary stuff he had and left a lamp on so if he woke he could wouldn't be scared.Then he covered deku in a blanket with a soft smile drying the remaining tears on his face. Then left with a face fueled by anger.

He entered the living room with everyone but uraraka and kaminari were confused,"what's wrong bakubro?"kirishima asked "A. Don't call me that shitty hair. B. Which one of you bitches but deku in kaminari's room in the fucken dark?!" He said in rage, explosions coming from his hands.
"I did problem?" It was mineta the little bastard thought it was ok."YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!" Uraraka screamed as she slapped him across the face" He's scared of the dark and there is scary shit in kaminari's room!!" Everyone started using their quirks on mineta who was now cornered when katsuki heard a cry"K...k...kacchan!!" Coming from his room."shit loud noises scare him" as he ran to his room.

He saw deku sitting on his bed in tears hugging a ground zero plush he somehow found."hey deku...its ok"he said walking in the room."wanna watch all might movies ?" He asked."Y..yeah."

He brought Izuku to the living room people still beating mineta."Oi! Keep it down will ya?!" He ordered as he turned on the movie placing izuku on his lap.

After about 4 movies bakugo fell asleep leaving izuku wide awake with...markers?!

Kirishima and kaminari saw bakugo asleep and gave izuku markers but since izuku was a good lil boi he got some paper ,by threatening to cry which would of woke bakugo,and drew on that,which just made the two boys who were so easily played.

Katsuki woke up about several hours later and saw midoriya asleep over the table with a drawing next to him... it was a picture of katsuki in a hero suit and the words in big yellow writing 'my hero' above it this made katsuki blush a bit and pick up izuku and place him on the bed before he curled up next to him(he put a different shirt on him but it was too big).

The next morning izuku woke up and was back to his usual age. The greenette blushed like a mad man when he realised the ash-blonde teen he is laying on with the boy's hands wrapped round his waist,eventually he calmed down and played back down on katsuki's chest as his head lifted in sync with his breathing.After about another half hour he lifted his head and woke up the ash-blonde Male."babe~" he said not realising the other two in the room taking photos who suddenly had their mouths in "O" shape.The other Male opened his eyes and was shocked to see a fully grown izuku laying on his chest,then a smile formed on his face shocking the other two more."hey sexy~"."KACCHAN I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT!!" The boy shouted defensively while the other boy chuckled softly sitting up and placing the other boy on his lap. He fiddled with his hair as they cuddled."kinda miss the little deku though he was adorable..." bakugo teased, the green haired boy pushed him away "Jerk!" The boy pouted then his chin was lifted by a finger then he felt a pair of soft lips against his,he kissed back then felt a bite on his bottom lip taking the hint deku opened his mouth giving bakugo entry, bakugo explored deku's mouth earning a quiet moan just load enough for bakugo to hear.The two parted panting for air then bakugo said" you two better keep your big mouths shut especially you shitty hair!" "YOU KNEW WE WERE HERE THE WHOLE TIME!" Kirishima shouted making deku jump and fall onto bakugo's chest were he just made himself comfy.He nodded and then asked them to leave,the did so promising not to tell.

After an hour everyone was downstairs bored."Why don't we play a game of truth or dare ?" Mina asked everyone agreed and so did bakugo only because he secretly noticed midoriya getting hyper so this would wear him down.

"Ok so I'll start,deku truth or dare?" Uraraka asked with a sly smile.
"Dare!" He replied.
"Tell me the person you have a crush on"
Deku blushed furiously at this and gave a deadly look to uraraka before standing and slowly moving towards her and whispering in her ear, he walked back to his seat all flustered as uraraka laughed her ass off villianously.
"Mina truth or dare?" Deku asked the pink girl "truth!"."ummm...oh! Are you lgbtq+?"he asked" yeah I'm bi!" After a long round of truths and dares it was kirishima's go who had just had to chug 3 cartons of milk without stopping. "ok bakubro t or d?" "Dare I ain't no wuss." The red haired boy smirked then looked at midoriya."kiss the cutest person in this room!" He said as katsuki got up his cheeks a light  unnoticeable pink. He started walking towards the sofa deku was on but he was on a sofa with tsuyi so people thought he was going to her. He picked up deku and kissed him,deku kissing back." What!?" He heard someone say as he put deku back down."there happy?"he asked his best friend he was giggling then nodded.
"Uraraka t or d ?" Bakugo asked the round faced girl."truth " the bubbly girl said."name your crush or whatever."
"Uh...uhh I.. it's iida!" She said as her face flushed bright red.Iida wasn't with them so he couldn't hear her.
"Hmmm deku again. T or d?" "Truth."he said."name one name you've called bakugo that's not his name or kacchan,insults don't count."
"B..babe" he muttered covering his face with a pillow so no one could hear him,"repeat that please.." she insisted. He lifted his head a little "b..abe"he muttered quietly "you ok nerd?" Katsuki asked knowing fine well he was gonna get killed later."yeah I'm fine babe...w...wait I DIDN'T --" He was cut of by a laughing bakugo and a loud gasp from the rest of the class.He went bright red before burring his head into the cushions of the sofa. When todoroki came down the stairs he was confused "is midoriya ok?" He asked worried that his senpai was upset..."yeah he's fine just embarrassed." Then bakugo came over todoroki was about to say 'stay away from him' until he say him gently pull the pillow away and stare at midoriya who was looking up with tears about to erupt "don't cry babe it's fine we were gonna tell them tomorrow anyway..." he said before kissing deku softly on the forehead and drying his tears." Midoriya why ?" Everyone turned to see todoroki with tears in his eyes."WHY HIM!?" He screamed pointing at bakugo. Midoriya remembered events from the past that left scars on his body including when he attacked him for assuming he was all-might's son. Midoriya stood up pissed off..."CAUSE HE ACTUALLY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT ME SHOTO!!" Everyone was taken aback by deku cursing no one expected it...."WHAT DO YOU MEAN???!!"." HE HAS NEVER IN THE PAST ATTACKED ME TO THE POINT I HAVE SCARS !!!" "deku.... show me the scar now..."it was katsuki who was now suddenly extremely pissed deku removed his shirt and showed katsuki and everyone in the room the giant lash across his back..."when did this happen? And how deep was it ?" His voice calm but this tone was full of rage."l ..last month I...I couldn't get to recovery girl in time so I now have a scar she said if it were an inch deeper it would've hit my nervous syste-." By the time deku had realised what he was saying bakugo was already lashing explosions at todoroki"YOU SICK BASTARD!!" was all deku could hear from his class mates as he ran upstairs upset that he caused this,no one had notice him leave. Deku dashed to his all might themed room tears in his eyes,he slammed the door shut before crying his eyes out,  deku started to breath heavily and his vision became blurry he stood up and pressed a button on his phone though he could barely see and the tears weren't helping.Bakugo, who was taking a quick breath, felt his phone vibrate as he looked at it his eyes widened: the person under your care is unstable. Was all it read and with that bakugo dashed to midoriya's room "Deku!" He shouted as he slammed the door open with a few friends following close behind winded. The sight was quite disturbing...They saw izuku curled into ball rocking back and forth with tears streaming down his face as he screamed into his arms which where crossed against his chest. "Midoriya snap out of it yo- " iida was cut off by a punch to the face from bakugo."you don't know how to deal with him leave it to me..." he said angrily at the fact that iida was making matters worse he could tell since midoryia started to tense up.

Walking up to him slowly katsuki lifted deku's head, and pulled him into a loose hug so that deku's head could lay against bakugo's chest. Midoriya started to calm down when he heard the sound of bakugo's heart beating in a steady rhythm as katsuki played with his hair, iida was confused on the behaviour and asked kirishima to explain.
" It's kinda obvious that to calm down from a panic attack midoriya needs to hear the beat of someone's heart that he trusts while he is also being comforted..."he whispered trying not to disturb the moment."deku...?" Katsuki asked quietly not to frighten the boy in his arms."k..kacch...an, I...I'm s..or.. ry you had to leave your fi..ght because of me..."Izuku said through tears."I'm not bothered about a fight I'm bothered about you.... what caused this one ?"
"T..the n...noise a..and t..the s...shouting then aswell as my reaction I g...guess it was d...delayed."...katsuki picked up the boy and placed him on his lap for him to get comfortable before izuku placing his  head on his boyfriend's shoulder.

1781 words..sorry it dragged on and it's kinda losing the plot 😅 but I'm enjoying it so I'm gonna continue working on it. 😁😁