8

"You didn't have to buy me the whole series of tokyo ghoul!!" Izuku exclaimed as they walked back into the common room." If I didn't you would wine bout it." Katsuki shrugged."lies."."uno reverse card." Katsuki said with a small laugh as izuku's mouth hung open."did you just-"."no clue what your on about..."bakugo shrugged once again."YOU JUST MEMED!!!" Izuku shouted. As if by magic the bakusquad came zooming round the corner."We heard you joined the cult." Kaminari stated."mayhaps."
"Welcome to the cult." Kirishima stated." I can't believe you've done this." Katsuki said looking right at izuku

*timeskip*

Katsuki was cooking dinner for class one-A , he had to make different meals but he wasn't bothered.The one person he wasn't cooking for was todoroki who had his meals made and brought to him by cementos."FOOD'S READY!" He shouted. With that it was like the stampeed seen in jumanji all the teenagers bolting for the dining room table.Bakugo walked out and set everyone's meals infront of them as soon as the plate hit the table they began to dig in.
"This is amazing bakugo!" Mina announced as she stuffed her face."It's just curry?" He questioned handing momo her plate."Dude!this is the best curry ever!" Kaminari stated.The bakusquad who had all gotten the same thing nodded. Bakugo rolled his eyes as he went to go get his and izuku's food,he of course made izuku katsudon and himself really spicy curry. Once he gave izuku his plate he sat next to him,and began eating.

After dinner they all went their own ways thanking bakugo for the meal.

Izuku stayed with katsuki to help with the dishes.They worked well togther,katsuki washing them and izuku drying them.

(A/n- just some bakudad for yall)