~4~

"You look fine izu" she said putting something on his head and adjusting it.

"Come on deku-kun!"cheered uraraka from outside the door joined by all the girls "IZUKU,IZUKU,IZUKU!" He heard them shout then momo brought him out practically dragging him whilst his cheeks were bright red."MOMO!! NOOOOO!!!KACCHAN CAN'T SEE ME LIKE THIS!!!"."why? you look good..." Izuku was surrounded by a group of girls who were adjusting a few things before he was pushed infront of them he heard them giggle as he began to get flustered.

He was wearing a very short white skirt which he was holding down and a pink crop top ,which he wasn't to bothered about, to top it off he was wearing a white bow hairband which held his hair back. Bakugo took a picture secretly,Izuku was blushing like hell when mineta asked "midoriya since you're a guy you wouldn't mind if we knew what was under the skirt?right~?" Midoriya was shocked then started crying " you took it to far !" Running off he hid in his room."Wow mineta,shameless..."denki said unamused."why?" The small pervert asked."you said it right infront of his boyfriend..."kirishima replied glancing at bakugo who was ready to fire an explosion at mineta when they heard music."what's that...?"uraraka asked"well the only person upstairs is midoriya.."Su added."This calls for an investigation!" Iida added as they all walked upstairs. They discovered the source of the music which was midoriya's room when they approached further they heard singing "🎵 This is my kingdom come! This is my kingdom come!🎵" they thought it was the music until uraraka opened the door and saw it was deku singing. They all silently entered the room kicking mineta out."🎵When you feel my heat look into my eyes it's were my demons hide!It's where my demons hide! Don't get to close it's dark inside~! IT'S WHERE MY DEMONS HIDE IT'S WHERE MY DEMONS HIDE!🎵" Deku suddenly released his class was there but saw uraraka mouth "keep going" and saw his kacchan smiling,he was still singing when he noticed them,he looked at katsuki as he sang the rest of the song"🎵 So they dug your grave and  the massacred will come crawling out at the mess you made~...Dont wanna let you down!BUT I AM HELL~ BOUND ! Though this all for you don't wanna hide the truth,no matter what we breed we still are made of greed!This is my kingdom come! This is my kingdom come!🎵" he paused the music and grabbed katsuki"Sing with me kacchan!" The boy demanded cheerfully "D..deku..." the boy stuttered he hadn't sang infront of a crowd before,"I'm not taking no as a answer!" The blonde sighed " fine! But only cause this is our song!" Deku played the music and they both started singing everyone shocked at katsuki's amazing low voice while deku went slightly higher "🎵WHEN YOU FEEL MY HEAT LOOK INTO MY EYES IT'S WERE MY DEMONS HIDE IT'S WERE MY DEMONS HIDE! DON'T GET TO CLOSE IT'S DARK INSIDE IT'S WHERE MY DEMONS HIDE IT'S WHERE MY DEMONS HIDE!🎵"
Red heart=bakugo and green heart=deku they both singing

❤-"they say it's what you make I saw it's up to date it's woven in my soul I need to let you go~"

💚-"Your eyes they shine so bright I wanna...save that light!"

❤-" I can't escape this now! UNLESS YOU SHOW ME HOW!"

After the song was finished they both explained that they had been singing for years but just never used their voices infront of anyone except family,deku uses his to  unleash his sadness in a calming way and bakugo uses his to help his sick mother who loves her son's voice...