6

oofonyourgrave thanks for the suggestion !! UwU

Izuku woke up the next day to a strange yet comforting warmth next to him,he opened one of his eyes lazily only to see the face of a calm,sleeping blonde boy next to him he smiled as he nuzzled his head further int the boys neck.After about 10 minutes katsuki woke up and chuckled at the sight of his boyfriend smiling like a goof nuzzling  into his neck."wake up babe~" bakugo cooed as stroked the small boy's hair."mmm nuuu!!" Izuku groaned as he wrapped around bakugo preventing him from moving. Then izuku wraps his legs around katsuki's waist."oh we're playing this card now?" Katsuki asked with a smirk,Izuku's head shot up" don't.you.dare!" He said sternly...katsuki pretended think about it then tickled izuku's sides."no!" He said in a calm voice trying to hold back a chuckle.Later once Izuku had finally decided to get up the two of them head downstairs to sit on the sofa.Kirishima comes up to them with two coffees ,knowing what happend yesterday everyone is trying to keep deku from stressing out.He hands the coffees to them and they both thank him,he smiles and heads back to the kitchen.

Katsuki puts an arm round deku's shoulders and deku just leans to the touch so he is snuggled into katsuki's side.When they hear the elevator they both look over to see todoroki followed by an angry looking Midnight.

Katsuki and izuku glanced at eachother before nodding and bakugo shouting him over."OI ICY-HOT GET OVER HERE!!" Bakugo has been trying to suppress his swearing,mainly cause izuku has been bugging him about it and won't talk to him for 4 hours straight if he swears..,and it seems like it's working."yes?" He asks taking a seat on the other couch whilst Midnight stands behind him arms crossed."alright look todoroki,I apologise for being rude but we need to talk about why you've done the things you have and are still doing.." Izuku says plainly,todoroki's expression was now filled with guilt as he looks down."look you have one chance to explain... and I'll TRY not to blow you to shreds..." bakugo adds.

Todoroki sighs."look I'm sorry,I honestly had no clue what was going on through my head last night, I was just...jealous and I apologise greatly."Deku just looks at bakugo with tears in his eyes as memories of last night flood his head,bakugo takes the coffee from izuku's hands and places them both on the table afterwards letting izuku cry into his chest."ok,but that isn't a good excuse to RAPE someone." Midnight interrupts then looks at bakugo who just nods a thanks with a small smile."t...todoroki, why would you try to attack me though...and the s..scars prove it." Deku tries to say through tears, feeling like he's about to go into a panic attack he puts his head to katsuki's chest listening to  his heartbeat."may I ask what young midoriya is doing?" A voice from behind asks bakugo looks at deku who just whispers"panic"(at the disco) and bakugo nods."he felt like he was gonna have a panic attack so he's just listen to my heartbeat to help him relax." He explains looking back at all might or all midget as he is in his weak form.