~3~

The next day after his panic attack Izuku woke up late but since it was Sunday no one cared pretty much everyone were in pyjamas watching movies in the cinema (next to the kitchen), only few went out like todoroki,momo and mina they had gone shopping. Bakugo was sitting in the living room talking kirishima with only pyjama pants on.

It was 11.45am when deku came down in black shorts,shirtless, still drowsy he walked over to bakugo who hadn't noticed and kirishima had gone to get drinks when suddenly he felt someone sit on his lap and wrap their hands round his chest and lay against his chest, he looked down to see the adorably sleepy deku lying against his body he wrapped one of his hands round the boy's waist and he kissed his head,burying his face in the mess of green fluff the boy called hair "morning babe~" katsuki said chuckling when the boy groaned not wanting to move."morning kacchan..." the greenette said with a yawn as he buried his head further into katsuki's chest.

The blonde teen just sighed with a smile and didn't question what his boyfriend was doing.
When kirishima he looked at bakugo with a confused look but bakugo gave him a 'let him be ' look and took the coffee.
~later~
That evening izuku and uraraka decided that everyone should play spin the bottle dare cause truths sucked.
Momo spun first and it landed on deku (cliche I know but leave me be) momo looked at the other girls and winked "follow me deku."Bakugo glanced,but she winked at him and he instantly knew what all the girls were up to...
Deku followed momo to the closet and momo created somethings and handed it to the confused boy."put these on then come out..." she said leaving the closet giggling "WHAT THE HECK IS THIS MOMO!!" They heard from the closet."put it on !It's a dare!"she replied with a smug laugh.

Moments later deku called momo in...
"I'm not going out like this ."he said flustered.