The Getaway

(The song used for this chapter is burn the house down by AJR)

Spooky's POV
"What do you mean they're gone?! They were here a moment ago" he said to Cesar, "Yeah they were but they aren't now" Cesar said

*Days before the girls were gone*

Zelina's POV
Sonya and I were packing our things up since we had to skip town for the 4th time. "HURRY UP SONYA" I yelled at her as I ran down the stairs, if your wondering who's Sonya, she's my older sister but I act like the older one sadly, I make my way to the car and put my bags in the back, about a few minutes later Sonya gets in the cars passenger seat "You ready?" I ask her and she gives me a thumbs up before putting her headphones in as I begin to drive.
*20 hours later*
Sonya's POV
It's been 20 hours since we've been on the road to California and Zelina is holding up well, I turn on the radio and one of my favorite songs played as we continued to drive for the remaining hours. "Why does it take so long to drive to LA, and why haven't I ate yet I need a daily donut" I say to her, "Well Sonya, ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT THERES TRAFFIC TO GET TO LA AND THE PEOPLE IN FRONT OF ME DRIVE LIKE GRANDMAS" She yelled at Sonya as she pounded her fist on the horn as cuss words as she rolled the window down "GO GOD DAMN IT, ITS YOUR FUCKING LIGHT GO" she yelled out the window and rolled it back up. "So no donuts cool" I say under my breathe while Zelina speeds, I stare getting tired so I put the chair back and lay down and use my jacket as a blanket and slowly drift off to sleep.

Zelina's POV
We're about a 11 hours away from LA so I pull over at a donut shop in Utah and park in the parking lot. "So should I go in or you?" I ask Sonya."I'll go in and we should switch spots when I come back" she said and got out the car to get us coffee and donuts. I end up climbing over to the passenger side and sit down and start checking my messages most of them were from friends wondering where me and Sonya were but I just left them on read soon after Sonya returns with coffees and a box of donuts, I open the driver side door for her to get it which she does and she hands me a coffee and the box of donuts and she starts to drive again. "11 more hours yay" I say and in a blink more like a sleep I see I sign that says 'Welcome To California' and I look at Sonya "Sonie we're in Cali" I say to her sounding a little excited since we got to stay at our uncles.