Party Beat Down

Zelina's POV
This is kind of weird I get to the party staying close to Sonya I didn't even give a damn about this place and then some guy who I'm dancing with now, hits on me! I thought to myself putting on a fake smile for the dude named Nathan. I look over and see Sonya is completely wasted I roll my eyes I with a sigh and look back at Nathan.

Nathan's POV
"Hey you ok?" I ask Zelina lifting her head up. I know we just met and I think she's new around here. Compared to how she acts and how tough she is she must be from the hood. Or at least has a bad life or hell maybe even both either way I need to get closer to her we have been dancing and talking all night! Maybe she just doesn't wanna dance anymore.

Zelina's POV
"Yeah I'm fine" I say to Nathan a little confused why he asked, I go and sit down on a near bench and no not the one Sonya and that chick is on who knows when she gonna start throwin up schnapps. Nathan followed me to the bench and sat next to me he puts his arm on the top of the bench, nearly around my shoulders.

Nathan's POV
"We can go somewhere else if you want?" I ask her. Her and that girl Sonya seem mysterious. I gotta know why their here.

Zelina's POV
"Your the boss, you know your way around I was just dragged here" I say crossing my arms in a daze

Nathan's POV
I smirk at her and was thinking about going for a kiss but instead I got up and grabbed her hand gently and pulled her up. "C'mon I know a barn that's behind the building we can talk there" I say walking with her."Your gonna try and kill me arent you? What do you work for the FBI or something?" Zelina pulls her hand away and talks to me in a loud tone, I swear I saw Sonya look over with her drunk Latina ass."No! What the hell why would I!?" I say confused not knowing what's going on.

Zelina's POV
"Oh so your gonna yell at me now!? Who the hell do you think you are. You think seduce me into your trap of death in a barn!? What do you have a noose tied up with guns!?" Nathan looks confused but compared to everything that happened to me and all the laws I broke in New York, I cant trust anyone.

Another guy's POV
"Woah woah woah woah" I say as a push Nathan away. "Tommy what the hell are you doin man!? She doesn't like some white rich fucks like you!" Nathan yells at me as Zelina looks confused "So you wanna fight over a chick-" I get interrupted by Zelina grabbing me and kissing me!

Zelina's POV
Please be over please be over please be over! I thought to myself and I let go of apparently his name is Tommy. Nathan looks shocked and tommy starts talking. "You see Nathan she likes white rich fucks like-" Nathan was about to say something

Nathan's POV:
Zelina grabs Tommy again. I think she's gonna kiss him but instead this time she socks him right in the temple making Tommy fall to the ground and start crying like a wuss. "DAMNNN YOU JUST GOT HIT BY A GIRL TOM" I hear a guy in  the crowd shout as they watched everything that was going on. Zelina raises up yer fist again threatening whoever said that. It was Zay. One of my best friends, but Zelina's fist made him shut up for the rest of the night.