Let The Gangs Begin

(The song for this chapter is Let The Games Begin by AJR)

Sonya's POV
Well it's been an hour later since Spooky had his talk with Zelina I don't know what it was about but she walked into the living room looking angry and sad, at the moment I'm currently going for a walk until a girl approached me with a small smile "Hey I'm Callie" she says to me and puts her hand out for a handshake, "Sonya, nice to meet you Callie" I say to her and I shake her hand.

Callie's POV
"Nice to meet you too" I say back to her, "You're new here aren't you?" I asked her as we walk together, "Maybe I am, you'll never know" Sonya said to me and I smirk "You seem mysterious and I like mysterious things and people, what do you say wanna come to this party with me as a plus one?" I ask her and she looks at me confused "You just meet me in the street, you don't know if I'm a serial killer on the run or a prisoner who escaped prison or a rapist/murder wanted in the 49 states" Sonya says to me. "You seem and look harmless, give me your phone" I say to her and she give me her phone and I use her thumb to unlock it, I put in my number and save it as 'Callie😌' and I call myself just so I can have her number and I hand Sonya her back. "See you later stranger" I say to her with a wink and walk away

Sonya's POV
"That was weird" I say to myself as I walk back to the house and I get a message from Callie: "Hey Sonya, it's Callie just gonna give you the details for the party, it's a devilish themed party, you have to wear black or red and bring a friend, don't be a buzzkill and party right, and be ready by 10 I'll pick you up just send me your address" it said and I read it out loud as I walk inside the house and I see Zelina look at me.

Zelina's POV
I look at Sonya and pray she doesn't say she wants me to come with. "Hey Zo, wanna go to a party later on?" She asks me and I look up at the ceiling "God Why me?" I say to myself then look back and Sonya who doesn't even let me answer the question "Great your coming with because you have no choice just wear red or black and be ready before 10" she said to me.

*10 pm*
Callie's POV
I pull up at Sonya's place since she sent me the address and I see her walk out with a shorter girl beside her and they get in the car. "Who's that?" I ask Sonya as I start driving to the location of the party, "That's Zelina, my sister with a tiny temper" she said to me and Zelina rolled her eyes...... 15 minutes later we make it to the location of the party and we all exit the car and join everyone else, Sonya and Zelina stayed very close to each other and I wondered why.

A guys pov
I walk up to the two girls sitting at the bar (Sonya and Zelina) and I look at the smaller one who I found attractive and I introduced myself "Hey, I'm Nathan and you are" I ask her, "Not interested" She said to me with attitude in her voice and I place my hand on her shoulder and she touches my hand "Ok buddy what do you want" she said, "I want to know your name, and I want to dance with you" I say to her and she rolls her eyes "Zelina, I'm Zelina" she says and gets up, I grab her hand and lead her to the dance floor and we begin dancing and singing.

Spooky's POV
The girls were at a party and me and the other santos were chilling on our lawn before we were interrupted by these gang members that I sold drugs to us a while ago and let's just say it didn't go well. "SPOOKY WE WANT OUR MONEY BACK" the leader yells at me "You gave that shit away and it's mine your not getting my money back" I say to the leader as I walk up to him holding my beer and he looks at me "Your going to regret it" he says before leaving with his gang.

Meanwhile at the party

Sonya's POV
I casually drunk shots and chugged beer and walked around and seen Zelina with a guy which I thought was cute and sat next to Callie on a couch. As the night went on Zelina got closer to that guy and I got closer to being wasted.