Welcome To Cali Bitches

Sonya's POV
"Yep" I say to my little sister with a slight smile as I pull into our uncle and cousins driveway. Well technically both are my uncles we just call my actual uncle Cesar our cousin because he's only a little bit older then us. 

Zelina's POV
"Man you better not bring me to all these parties and stuff with your new friends" I say in my annoying voice staring at Sonya

Sonya's POV
"Just get out of the damn car we will see this is a new beginning for us get your stuff and go inside I'll be behind you plus Cesar and Oscar wanna talk to you" I grab my luggage as I talk to her. We don't have a lot...Our dad died in the 9-11 attack when we were very young and our mom is in jail for dealing drugs and breaking the law or some shit. I don't talk about it much because Zelina was very close to dad...

Zelina's POV
"Am I in trouble?" I ask my older sister confused   Sonya's POV "You broke the law and we had to leave New York to come to LA. What do you think" I say to her in a mean tone grabbing all the luggage from the trunk "Zelina grab your shit I'm not playin" 

Zelina's POV
"Fine" I get out of the car and walk to the back of the car. I see Sonya just threw stuff out of the car. "Hey!!" I yelled "Don't make a big deal about it just grab your stuff you tiny annoying Latina" Sonya told me. We fight a lot it gets kind of annoying we have to put up with each other, for our own good. 

Sonya's POV
"You heard me Puta lets go" I leave Zelina by the car and walk in the house. Spooky doesn't give a damn and Cesar is to busy impregnating his girlfriend Monse at her house. Yes her dad is out of town, like always.

Zelina's POV 
After Sonya walks inside I grab my things and shut the trunk. I look around and talk to myself. "Man it's been years since I've been here"