Young, Dumb and Kidnapped?

(The song used in this chapter is Young, Dumb and Broke by Khalid)

Sonya's POV
At this moment I was so damn drunk I was laying on Callie and she didn't even care, "You know Sonya I can take you and Zelina back home if you want" Callie say to me and I nod and Callie picks me up and tosses me on her shoulder and begins walking towards Zelina. "Girl who shuts people up let's go" Callie said and got a strange look from Zelina who then followed Callie to the car.

Nathan's POV
I had gave Zelina my number and saved it in my contacts as she walked away and I began walking over to a couch and having a seat and started looking through my phone.

Zelina's POV
I got in the front since Sonya McDrunk is laying in the backseat. "This is why you don't let the dumbest person alive drunk" I say to Callie as she drives us back home.
*an hour and a half later*

Still Zelina's POV
We made it back home, and spooky and Cesar were getting ready for bed and Sonya was in my room laying on some blankets on the floor since she didn't want to be alone in her room tonight, I was on the phone with that Nathan guy until Sonya fell asleep so I decided to hang up and sleep too until Sonya joined me on the bed which I didn't really mind. At that moment me and Sonya drifted off to a deep sleep.

*around 3:20 am*

Someone's POV
I walk into the Diaz household and quietly make my way upstairs with some of my other associates who are carrying something's that we're gonna need eventually. I open the door to the room the girls were staying at and they were sleeping so I decided to inject them both with a numbing and knockout serum. I look at the two knuckleheads standing next to me and signaled for them to take the girls to the van and tie them up......... about a few minutes later we all leave and we have the girls in the back and Chad begins to drive. "Spooky will learn today to never mess with us" I say with a devilish smirk and we begin driving to this abandoned building in the middle of nowhere.

*the next morning*
Cesar's POV
I woke up to the smell of food being made so I head downstairs and see spooky cooking breakfast. "Good morning bro" I say to him and he just give me a nod as a "sup". "Where're the girls?" I asked him. "They're still sleep, go wake them" he said and I made my way upstairs and to the girls room and I was in shock. "SPOOKY GET IN HERE NOW" I yell from upstairs and spooky comes running up the stairs and he looks in the room in shock too. "Why is there a trail of blood and where are the girls?!" I asked Spooky, "The were here last night" Spooky says "Yeah and now they're gone, what are we gonna do?" I say to him

Meanwhile

Sonya's POV
I woke up with my side hurting and on a dirty mattress and I see Zelina on one too but it's far away from mine. "Where the fuck are we?" I say getting up and holding my side and walking over to Zelina before a door opened and slammed shut which scared the fuck out of me and I jumped. "WTF" I say before a guy walks up to me "Shut up and have a seat" he said to me and I sit down on Zelina's mattress for once I was actually scared of a guy. He was about 6'8 and pale skinned with long hair and he was very masculine which i believed he could pick me up and break me in half if he wanted and then another guy showed up holding two knives and giving one to the long haired one. The guy that came in wasn't as tall but he was masculine too but with shorter hair and a complexion similar to Cesar's.

Zelina's POV
I woke up and saw Sonya and two guys I haven't seen a day in my life and I begin to have a side conversation with Sonya as the guys answered the phone call they got which was from who I believe was their boss.