Intermission - RayAnna

Hello! Sorry if this is not the next chapter of Changing Seasons! Uhm, this is the RayAnna drabble I made earlier morning due to my boredom at home. I hope you like it!

Thank you for 700+ reads! You guys are the best!

If you want to drop some questions here, related or unrelated in this story, just comment in this panel and I'll answer it! ☺️

Speaking of update, I may release the next chapter 2 months later. You see, I'm experiencing writer's block right now and I'm lacking of motivation to write recently. I sorta have emotional instability. My mood swings were getting worse. [It may change if the wind blew in different direction!]

Once again, thank you for supporting this story! Lovelots! 😫💓

•••

My eyes scrutinize your fleeting being with the person you love for the conquest of our freedom, waves with different set of emotions. However, anxiety wins the race of this turmoil feeling and invaded my heart for a while. Clutching between my chest, I can't do anything but to pray that your return will be safe and sound. So that, I can confess the feelings that I insistently trap in my core — even though I am aware that I only receive a kiss of the taser in the end.

This is not the right time to spill those words to him. Yet, dripping it with another phrase will do. I hope he will perceive it.

"Ray."

He stopped on his tracks. His shimmering purple orbs drowned onto my tidal ones. I took a deep breath and said, "Come back home safely."

The little smile crept on his lips, which made my heart bloomed. "Thank you, Anna."

•••

How is it? 🥺