t h r e e

when i woke up it was 8am. not too bad, i thought to myself, not too bad.

i quickly jumped out of bed to see whether aidan was still asleep, and of course, he was not. he was playing his guitar.

i opened my balcony doors to let some fresh air in. luckily, he didn't see me. i mean, i did look like i just barely got out of a chainsaw massacre so i was thankful.

i ran downstairs and said hi to my parents, brothers, and most importantly, jack, my beloved dog jack. i had breakfast in the kitchen today because my mum had to educate me about school, again!

"yes mum, i get it." i said for the 100th time. "no smoking, no drinking, no getting into trouble, no slacking, no sleeping in class, and most importantly, no getting distracted by boys."

"good, now go get ready, we're going to ikea to get bedroom furniture today. i hope you have your dream room in your mind!" she said.

luckily, this time i was prepared for such a big thing. i wanted an aesthetically, sophisticated and edgy room. the theme was going to be black gray and white. mostly white and black, but gray was in there for decoration. oh, and dark green, as i said, a room isn't a room without some greenery.

i got dressed into black cargo pants with a chain and wore a black bandeau top to it. i matched the outfit with black platform boots and a silver cross necklace. i guess you could say i was an edgy soft girl if that's a thing?

i done my everyday make up, which was literally only mascara and eyebrows, but at least i looked presentable.

when my mum and i walked out into our drive way to get into our car, i looked to aidan's window to see whether he was awake, but i didn't know. the blinds were definitely up, but he was out of sight.

the drive to ikea took around 20 minutes which was short. luckily, our car was massive, so we got loads of things. we got a dresser, and loads of shelves for my closet. we also got loads of mini things like mini shelves for my room and as i said before, some greenery. i got fairy lights for my balcony and LED lights for my room. we got black and white paint for my walls, and i honestly couldn't wait to decorate my room.