f i v e

he went back to his house and done all the things he had to do. i done so too. i didn't even know that he had slept over. before i fell asleep, i expected him to go home to his house, but to be honest, i didn't mind.

two days ago, i didn't think that i would become so close to a guy that i've never met before, but here we are now, having freaking sleepovers (even if they were an accident), and him just casually hanging out with my two brothers.

i wanted to stand out on the first day of school, i wanted to look different, but not too different. i decided to go for a casual aesthetic look. i wore a tight rainbow cropped turtle neck sweater, black pants, primary colour socks and my white nike airs. i added a checkerboard scrunchie on my wrist and a black belt for decoration.

i walked downstairs and i saw my parents standing in the kitchen.

"hey, honey. how did you sleep?" my mum asked.

"good." i replied.

"i heard aidan slept at our house last night." my dad said, while winking at me.

my cheeks instantly got red. "dad, mum, i swear, nothing happened between us, we're just friends."

"it's fine, dear." my parents both smiled. "we both think the both of you would make quite a good pair."

"ew god no!" i laughed. "never in a million years!"

"never in a million years what?" a voice said behind me. i turned around and i saw aidan. what great timing am i right.

"we were just saying how-"

"OKAY, THATS ENOUGH INFORMATION FOR TODAY." i said loudly. "go up to my room, i'll see you in a bit."

"haha okay?" he replied.

as he was walking up, i gave my parents the dirtiest stare, while they were giggling at me.

"just so you know, thats how your mum and i met too." my dad said. "well, maybe not the exact same way, but we were both pretty positive that we wouldn't end up with each other. look where we are now."

they started kissing and that was it. i laughed at my parents and grabbed the two acai bowls that my mum had made for aidan and i. as i was walking up the stairs, i looked up and i saw that aidan was snapchatting me.

"heyyy!" i shouted. "stopppp, i look bad."

he laughed. "no you don't"

"thanks bitch." i replied.

he looked offended. "okay, HOE."

i laughed. "keep your voice down whore."

he smiled. "did you get your timetable yet?"

i shrugged. "you're in 2STB though, right?"

he nodded. "i'm in most of your classes, but not all. luckily, today i have all my classes with you, so i can introduce everyone to you and show you around."

"good." i said.

he was wearing black ripped jeans and a black shirt, he had checkerboard vans and loads of rings. "going for the e-boy look huh?" i asked.

he shrugged. "it's kinda my thing now? i was the first at our school to really stand out - even if you don't think this is standing out.  and trust me, you're gonna make a statement coming into school like that."

i thought for a second. "is that a good thing or a bad thing?

he shrugged again. "most girls just wear blue jeans and a gray sweatshirt that was from their 50th fuckboy boyfriend."